shape
carat
color
clarity

Something i need imput on

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ktkakes

Rough_Rock
So its been a while so i figured i would do quick story of my situation. my and my bf have been dating almost 3yrs and living together almost 1 1/2 yrs. we discussed marriage many times and we even gotten as far as to setting a date. But its not official, due to the ring. We do have a wedding date in next march but i havent done the looking for the dress and officially telling extended family till that time.
Finances were very tight in the begining with moving out and all the extra bills and both of us starting new professions. my mom gave us her first engagement ring to my father( they have recently upgraded hers) to use just the stone.

Well recently it was sitting there tortuing me in a common drawer we both use. Well i asked him to move it in january cuz i would know when he took it. did he listen to me noooooo. Well i went to put something away in that drawer last night and noticed the box was gone..

do you think this is a good sign? does this mean the day i have been waiting for, for my entire life is on its way? i am so exicted to think it may be soon but i am also trying not to get my hopes up. Am i getting my hopes up?
13.gif

PLEASE Help with your thought?!!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
My thought is if you want to know you should be asking him. This is the man you live with and have decided to share your life with, there''s no reason why you can''t just ask him "Honey, I noticed my mom''s e-ring has been moved, can you tell me where it is and why?"

I hope it''s what you want it to be!!!

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
I would be asking, definitely. I hope it''s what you expect as well!!

*M*

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''d just ask him too. There''s no way of knowing where its gone to until you ask him. Hopefully its in the jewellers!!

RoseAngel04

Brilliant_Rock
I disagree with the others, I wouldn't ask him right away. If he has something special planned and then you ask "where's the ring at?" he will be put in an awkward situation. Granted he should have moved it in January like you requested, but guys will be guys. Give it some time, and try to be patient. I know that's easier said then done, but try....it's def worth the wait trust me!
28.gif

ETA: Oh and by the sounds of it, I have a feeling he will be popping the big question soon!!! YAY!!!!

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Talk to him, definitely. I would be getting excited in your shoes, and it''s wonderful if he took the ring to have the diamond set for you! However, there is a chance that maybe he just finally moved it to a different hiding spot. =( Go ask him!

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I wouldn''t want to ruin the surprise in case he is going to propose. Some guys are very sensitive about this and if you guess ahead of time, it may make him wait LONGER. I''d try waiting some more before bringing it up and possibly ruining some plan he may have.

ktkakes

Rough_Rock
thanks guys i appreciate all the imput.. i do think i am gonna wait.. even though this is killing me because he could be planning something and i would hate to ruin it on him.. he is a great guy and he researches everything so im sure what ever it is will be great.. ..... thank you so much for your help

and if anyone has some thoughts on helping me stay patient i would greatly appreicate it .. there are some days i feel like crawling out of my skin with anticipation

Have a safe fun st. Patricks day to all

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results