shape
carat
color
clarity

Something DroolWorthy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just had to post this little bauble, which is currently being sold by Sotheby''s for a modest $16 Million. It''s 108 carats of flawless perfection. Anyone have any spare change lying around????????????

diamond_180x150_982606925.jpg

btrflygrl23

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness!!! Gorgeous now if only I can find 16million dollars in the cushions of my couch!!LOL
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
3.gif
3.gif
3.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Rod, where have you been?

That thing is aaaamazing.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh WOW. WOW WOW.

30.gif

What the heck would you do with it though... it''s too big for jewelry. Just stare at it all day I guess.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
sorry Rod- I''d love to pitch in but....

untitled.bmp

CdnBlingGal

Brilliant_Rock
I''m on a plane to Sotheby''s...

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2007 3:57:28 PM
Author: JulieN
Rod, where have you been?

That thing is aaaamazing.
Julie.....I''ve been here but life took some whacko turns, I go laid off last September, took a great job in Raleigh, NC., had to leave my beautiful Florida condo fully furnished and we are living in temp quarters ever since. But you can always find me on the Family and Home, Workout Thread. I check that every single day and am a frequent contributor there. I''ve just been on the sidelines on Rocky Talkly, but I am here............Hope you''re doing well!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey Rod, nice to see you in RT!!! I''m sending PS fairy dust your way for the selling of your condo in FLA!!! Good luck!!
That stone is just an amazing specimen.
30.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh Rod! I''ll be near Cary this Friday and Saturday for a conference! If I weren''t with other people, we''d have to meet for a little bling shopping! Hope that condo sells soon and that you can find something beautiful in the Raleigh area! Stick your head in here more often!!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/27/2007 3:58:36 PM
Author: Gypsy
Oh WOW. WOW WOW.

30.gif

What the heck would you do with it though... it''s too big for jewelry. Just stare at it all day I guess.
Would make a nice paper weight....

Good to see you venturing out Rod.

SuzyQZ

Brilliant_Rock
Rod:

THAT diamond is definitely post worthy and drool worthy
3.gif

Nice to see you back on RT again.
35.gif
I''ve missed your posts!

Sorry to hear about your recent life challenges. I hope that everything will work itself out for the better.

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks everybody! It's nice to be welcomed so warmly. And thanks for the Fairy Dust Lisa!!!

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/27/2007 4:45:54 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Gosh Rod! I''ll be near Cary this Friday and Saturday for a conference! If I weren''t with other people, we''d have to meet for a little bling shopping! Hope that condo sells soon and that you can find something beautiful in the Raleigh area! Stick your head in here more often!!!
Aw.......that would have been fun. Too bad you''ll be with other people. There is a really nice Jeweler in Raleigh, called Bailey''s in Cameron Village and they have some really terrific bling to see. They''re the kind of jeweler that replaces batteries in any watch for free, which is a smart thing to do to generate customer loyalty. Anyway, enjoy Cary this weekend and I''m sorry we won''t have the opportunity to meet.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, that is AMAZING!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowweee!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
that is gorgeous and it was suppossed to be mine....except i didn''t win the mega millions this week
39.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
HOley smokes, that is one huge diamond.

Rod, great to see you posting agian. We miss you. Hope you sell your condo fast. I hear NC is a beautiful place to live.

Linda

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
Although I''m generally not a HUGE fan of ECs, I could probably find a way to appreciate this one...
2.gif
2.gif

Rod

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/10/2007 3:25:30 PM
Author: Linda W
HOley smokes, that is one huge diamond.

Rod, great to see you posting agian. We miss you. Hope you sell your condo fast. I hear NC is a beautiful place to live.

Linda
Thanks Linda.......I kind of never went away. My life just sort of erupted around me and the thread that I spend the most time on is the fitness thread because working out has been my saving grace!

Your friend.........Rod

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results