Something different ... (no sex)

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

What happened to the sex thread.? Kenny, did you remove it? Or did someone else object? Why would you remove it?

Annette

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Sad if it was removed due to complaints.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Smitcompton wrote, "What happened to the sex thread.? Kenny, did you remove it? Or did someone else object? Why would you remove it?

Annette"

We do not have the ability to remove our own threads on PS.
Only admin can remove a thread.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Wow

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow is right. What was wrong with the sex thread? So many awful things happening in the world and in people's personal lives and someone complained about a thread about making love?

Yup. Exactly.

Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 3.55.12 PM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Careful folks.

When we registered we agreed to observe PS policies.
Here's one of them:

1. Moderator Action:
    1. Use the
      report-concern.png
      button for any questions related to thread/post removal, policies clarification, etc.
    2. Please do not post assumptions about moderator actions, this creates confusion, use
      report-concern.png
      button so that the moderator may clarify it appropriately. We are more than happy to do so.
    3. Some actions are subject to judgment calls for the integrity of the forum and should be respected as that.
    4. Cross posts of the same or similar threads in multiple forums will be removed.
    5. Out of respect for members/moderators and to avoid confusion any public discussions of moderator actions or policies will be removed.
    6. We reserve the rights to change policies at any time, therefore, please do not discuss policies publicly as they may change.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

We have had conversations about sex on PS before. Some people complained openly about them , but they were not removed and continued until their natural end.

If we allow those people who think conversations about sex are vulgar and "bad," we allow ourselves to go backwards where the finger wagging is never ending.

There are other unknown persons who may learn something from these discussions, because they are anonymous, and are among posters they are familiar with. And it is fun to discuss with others.
I would like Admin to reconsider. I wiah to say this openly, not in a report concern.

With Respect,

Annette

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How difficult is it to move on to another thread if you aren’t interested or don’t want to engage in a discussion? Did someone actually report the thread on sex?

I viewed this the same way I view the political threads. If a thread is making someone uncomfortable they need to act like a grown up and leave the thread. Others are enjoying the debate. If they weren’t, they would quit posting in the thread.

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't remember a sex thread. I guess I can't ask about it either.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always miss the good stuff!

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Folks, it was removed because it started to veer into personhood aka when life begins.

It’s been a long few months of threads that blew up because of fighting and we’re done with it. We’re more proactively removing threads once they get a bunch of reports as this one did.

Keep it family friendly, use euphemisms, please help us from **** spammers coming onto PS, which they do when they see certain descriptors of the act etc. We don’t think it’s shameful, please don’t read into what is not there.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't blame this one on DF ...:saint: I wasn't involved.

@kenny I'm surprise that your sex thread was removed. If I had started a sex topic it would have been gone in 2 mins.

Last edited:

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Don't blame this one on DF ...:saint: I wasn't involved.

@kenny I'm surprise that your sex thread was removed. If I had started a sex topic it would have been gone in 2 mins.

Thank your beloved president Trump for stoking the flames of religion where sex is dirty, shameful, and vulgar.
Trump's dog whistles are heard loud and clear by his dogs.

As they say, two steps forward one step back.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank your beloved president Trump for stoking the flames of religion where sex is dirty, shameful, and vulgar.
Trump's dog whistles are heard loud and clear by his dogs.

As they say, two steps forward one step back.
I miss whatever was said on your sex thread...R v W ?? Idunno1.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I miss whatever was said on your sex thread...R v W ?? Idunno1.gif

IIRC, Smitcompton had the most beautiful post.

One poster whom I will not name posted no text, just a pic of a T-shirt with the word, "Vulgar" on it.

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
IIRC, Smitcompton had the most beautiful post.

Agreed. Annette's post was beautiful and filled with love and wisdom. ❤

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It wasn’t me :lol:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
Folks, I ask again, use euphemisms. When you use certain words google and bots pick up on it and we get p*rn scammers and all kinds of stuff. Already got enlarger spam last night. Knock it off, please use euphemisms or I will insert ridiculous words/remove your post.

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Ok folks. At the moment I think Admin is overstressed. Admin headed off another abortion conflict. I would like to think of how we can pick-up Admin's spirits so that we can go back to being adults again and have sx **edited by moderator, please listen to my one request** threads.

I know that Deb used to send cakes to people. Can't we get a nice gift certificate for Ella who does give her energy to make the peace among us. She needs a rest, and maybe Ella, you need to just let us punch it out.

I can't let the sx thing go. In the 60's we had a revolution about this. Sx can be, and should be openly discussed. People curse on here, which I sometimes don't like, but i accept it as the changes in the world. There was a Dr posting on that thread.

Someone please come up with something nice for Ella. I will contribute 25--..Ella take care of yourself.

Annette

Last edited by a moderator:

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
We don't allow swearing either, if you see it please report it. Please just find a different word so google will not mislabel us as a p*rn site.

Doing it, making love, hanky panky, whatever. But if people keep using the three letter name for it, I will need to remove it as it does affect how the site is ranked by google, and targets us for p*rn spam.

Please respect this line, it has everything to do with google, and nothing to do with shame.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh!

I had no idea that 3-letter s-word was the problem.
Thank you for explaining.
I would have though several other words would be far more problematic ... but it's the google age now and we have to adjust.

But yes, I'll certainly avoid using it.
Is it still a google problem if we write something like s*x, or s**?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results