shape
carat
color
clarity

Something different, multigem bracelet

bluebirrrd

Shiny_Rock
I'm not sure if it suits anyone else's taste, but here's a bracelet that affirms my love of multigem and mixed metal pieces. I think it's really a work of art, full of detail, magic, and whimsy. Several of the little pieces slide and move, making for a fun distraction and giving it a nice jangly sound. It was made by Sabine Collings of Santa Rosa, CA, for my aunt who passed it on to me.

100_4740.jpg

100_4750.jpg

100_4730.jpg

100_4735.jpg

100_4753.jpg

100_4714.jpg

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
Honestly, that is the cooolest bracelet I have seen in many a long time !!!
I would totally wear that, it's fantastic !!!!! :love: :cheeky: :love: :cheeky:

I looks wonderful on your wrist, how great is that ?!?!?! :appl:

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
personally? i LOVE it.

merilenda

Brilliant_Rock
I think it's really unique and cool! I'm not really a bracelet person, because wearing something on my wrist tends to bug me (I don't even wear a watch, though sometimes I think I should try to get in the habit of it). But I loooove to admire bracelets on others!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it.
That's crazy-fun!

bluebirrrd

Shiny_Rock
Oh, Shiney that's so sweet. Thank you! My aunt and I had the same sized wrist. Because of the shape and the good fit, it doesn't even spin.

Movie Zombie, you're very kind. It just got cleaned and looks practically new again.

Merilenda, I understand. There are some bracelets I can wear and others I can't. I definitely find ovoid shapes more comfortable.

Thanks, Kenny. It is crazy fun. It's not exactly steam punk but it has a time machine/gadget/contraption kind of style.

100_4734.jpg

100_4743.jpg

Deathspi

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Very cool bracelet, the big unique ones are so much more fun than the norm. Funny you should mention steampunk too, as that's exactly what sprung to mind when I saw it. :razz:

T

talamasca

What a lovely piece - very unique :D

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very different, young feeling and funky.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, you know that I liked it (from another post). It looks very comfortable and I bet it is an eye-catcher in real life. You must be getting tons of compliments! What a perfect way to set different gemstones.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Interesting bracelet, I like it.

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
That is one of the coolest bracelets I've ever seen! I love it!

colorluvr

Brilliant_Rock
That's a really fun looking bracelet. I'm like some others, in that I seldom wear bracelets, but you definitely have yourself a unique piece and the fact that you inherited it makes it even better.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very cool bracelet! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results