carat
color
clarity

Someone Should scoop these Costco $629 1CTW I VS2

smitcompton

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi,

Congrats Onthe black rock. I was so happy myself when I got them.

Anyone have any idea how many people from Pricescope got earrings? More than 1 dozen, you think?

Mr.HDer glad you are moving up in the world. The Resolution team will settle this thing for you.
Did you see the new Costco listing that Anon, our benefactor, put on her post? $1,999- WOW!
Annette

alltheflorals

Rough_Rock
I couldn't help myself and wanted to look at the 0.5 ctw before sending back. If you ignore the poor lighting and color, one was noticeably more sparkly than the other at a normal viewing distance. With the loupe I could see the facets were patterning differently. The flat one had a 4 point star whereas the sparkly one was more of a starburst (making these terms up) just as pictured. Is that just indicative of the cut quality? Not concerned bc they went back, but just curious and interested in learning.

IMG_20190810_210959.jpg

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
I still haven't seen mine in person, as I am still away! But this is the photo my husband sent me, he said one looks sparklier as well. I will inspect when i get home! Don't know what that big black mark is?!

IMG_2979.jpg

Shinybaubles

Rough_Rock
41141001-9E61-4E74-AF03-E256586187B7.jpeg
I still haven't seen mine in person, as I am still away! But this is the photo my husband sent me, he said one looks sparklier as well. I will inspect when i get home! Don't know what that big black mark is?!

IMG_2979.jpg

One of mine is also livelier and whiter than the other! I tried to capture the difference, but my picture sucks.

That said, both do sparkle and are very pretty. These definitely look like pricey earrings. No one would suspect they cost just north of $600.

Btw, Costco has a 1 ct eternity ring on sale for $999 for the next week or so.

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
41141001-9E61-4E74-AF03-E256586187B7.jpeg

One of mine is also livelier and whiter than the other! I tried to capture the difference, but my picture sucks.

That said, both do sparkle and are very pretty. These definitely look like pricey earrings. No one would suspect they cost just north of $600.

Btw, Costco has a 1 ct eternity ring on sale for $999 for the next week or so.

Haha I saw the eternity ring and am so tempted!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Haha I saw the eternity ring and am so tempted!

I've actually ordered and tried the 1 carat eternity when it was on sale earlier this year! It's gorgeous but I returned! I am VERY sensitive to how things feel and it was slightly higher than my e-ring (so it might have scratched the diamonds) and the feel between the fingers was a little scratchy/itchy. So, I'm going to wait for a special occasion/next sale time for the BGD Dream eternity to match my e-ring. For those, who are not too sensitive and have a higher e-ring or just want to wear the band, I say GO FOR IT - it's a beautiful eternity! I have my eye on the .63ctw half eternity. I've tried it on it the stores and it's very pretty.

I dropped off my .5ctw on Saturday and I'm checking my order history to see when the 1 carats get shipped!!! I'm not even sure yet if they've received the .5. I am also one who had them shipped to a store. I just can't wait for my princesses :razz:

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
I've actually ordered and tried the 1 carat eternity when it was on sale earlier this year! It's gorgeous but I returned! I am VERY sensitive to how things feel and it was slightly higher than my e-ring (so it might have scratched the diamonds) and the feel between the fingers was a little scratchy/itchy. So, I'm going to wait for a special occasion/next sale time for the BGD Dream eternity to match my e-ring. For those, who are not too sensitive and have a higher e-ring or just want to wear the band, I say GO FOR IT - it's a beautiful eternity! I have my eye on the .63ctw half eternity. I've tried it on it the stores and it's very pretty.

I dropped off my .5ctw on Saturday and I'm checking my order history to see when the 1 carats get shipped!!! I'm not even sure yet if they've received the .5. I am also one who had them shipped to a store. I just can't wait for my princesses :razz:

I wanted the .63 half eternity, but i thought for $100 more the full eternity was better bang for your buck. have you ever seen the half on sale? If that one came on sale, I would probably rather that one!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wish I could have got in on these! I love Costco jewelry for the most part, but I have returned a few pieces. But that is okay because it is so easy to do so. Love all the earrings, ladies! Congrats on the killer deal!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just have to say thank you. I have been waiting for an email for work, so I cannot really leave my computer, when I happened upon this thread. I read the WHOLE thing! What a story - it was like reading a suspense novel :lol:.

I'm so happy for all you ladies who got such a great deal on these earrings! I'm also happy I didn't see this thread when ordering these would have been a possibility, because I probably would have done it also, and then I'd be in trouble at home.

Wear them in good health girls!!!

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have I mentioned how JEALOUS I am of all of you dear ladies and gentlemen, who finally got the earrings? Have I also mentioned how HAPPY and EXCITED I am for all of you???
This thread has been such a pleasure to follow...:dance:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I wanted the .63 half eternity, but i thought for $100 more the full eternity was better bang for your buck. have you ever seen the half on sale? If that one came on sale, I would probably rather that one!

I agree anon! I've never seen the half on sale, I just pray it goes on sale :roll:
And big news today...my 1 carats have shipped and are being delivered on Friday to the warehouse but I can't get there til next Friday ahh!!! But I'm very excited they've shipped! Praying for sparkly and white:love:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I agree anon! I've never seen the half on sale, I just pray it goes on sale :roll:
And big news today...my 1 carats have shipped and are being delivered on Friday to the warehouse but I can't get there til next Friday ahh!!! But I'm very excited they've shipped! Praying for sparkly and white:love:
@bling_dream19 I’m so happy for you! If you can’t pick them up for a week I would call them to find out how long they will hold them for you....This way you can extend it if you need to.

alltheflorals

Rough_Rock
@bling_dream19 I’m so happy for you! If you can’t pick them up for a week I would call them to find out how long they will hold them for you....This way you can extend it if you need to.

They default give you a week. I was sent an email reminder the day before the deadline. I wasn't going to make it so I called my Costco and explained I needed a couple extra days. They located my package and wrote on it "do not return" and when I was expected to pick up. So don't fret!

southernicetea

Shiny_Rock
Ahhhh, mine has arrived! Looks eye clean, and I think true to Costco's guarantee that they're at least I and VS2! Diamonds look tinted but it's reflecting some woodwork. I have to learn how to photograph these diamonds better....

fullsizeoutput_7cc.jpeg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
They default give you a week. I was sent an email reminder the day before the deadline. I wasn't going to make it so I called my Costco and explained I needed a couple extra days. They located my package and wrote on it "do not return" and when I was expected to pick up. So don't fret!

Ok yes I will do that thank you alltheflorals!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock

Thanks mamabean! They will deliver to the store on Friday so I will probably call friday or Saturday to let them know I will be picking up next Friday. I'm so excited to have my first princess cut diamonds! Now to make it 1 week and 1 day.....

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Ahhhh, mine has arrived! Looks eye clean, and I think true to Costco's guarantee that they're at least I and VS2! Diamonds look tinted but it's reflecting some woodwork. I have to learn how to photograph these diamonds better....

fullsizeoutput_7cc.jpeg

I think they look beautiful! Let us know what you think of the color as time goes on...and maybe ear shots?!

jkonst

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

My earrings came in yesterday. They look great to me, and the color is very faint (though I'm not very color sensitive). I took a few sunlit glamour shots, and those are below. I'll add some ear shots once I give these to my better half next week (if she is so inclined to pose).

Thanks again to anon for the tip on these!

0O1C1252.jpg 0O1C1248.jpg 0O1C1238.jpg 0O1C1232.jpg

southernicetea

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

My earrings came in yesterday. They look great to me, and the color is very faint (though I'm not very color sensitive). I took a few sunlit glamour shots, and those are below. I'll add some ear shots once I give these to my better half next week (if she is so inclined to pose).

I admire your photography skills! They look great!

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

Wow! What great photos, haha much better effort than my husband gave :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Great job! They are so hard to photograph! You have to let us know how she likes them!

anon34985

Shiny_Rock
I don’t mind they way they feel at all, my only complain is I wish they sat closer to my ear if that makes sense? It seems like there is a lot of metal on the sides which makes them not sit as flush as I may like! (If I paid full price lol, I have a lot more leniency due to the price!!)

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to all the lucky PS’s that managed to get a pair of these ear rings, what a fantastic bargain! I’ve been following all the ups and downs but so happy you all eventually got the ear rings as advertised :appl:.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don’t mind they way they feel at all, my only complain is I wish they sat closer to my ear if that makes sense? It seems like there is a lot of metal on the sides which makes them not sit as flush as I may like! (If I paid full price lol, I have a lot more leniency due to the price!!)
I used to feel the same way about basket settings..until I purchased studs with a martini setting. They were so flat against my ear they looked like stickers so I returned them. Now if I want them to be a little more flush I slip on a plastic disk before putting on the back and it keeps them upright and closer to the ear. I buy them on Amazon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results