color
clarity

Someone go buy this

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Go get it! lol

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
I'm out of cash & the price of gold make me unable to purchase anymore. But the smaller Mahenge oval I got from Dana on the 4th is being set. I'll be ok.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha! I was going to post the same thing! Want but can't have. Someone put me out of my misery!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
And its gone! Fess up if it was you.

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
It wasn't me, but I was peeved to see the greyish spinel Asscher was gone, too. Because, seriously, I am needing an Asscher.

Just sayin'.

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
Dana told me months ago there were two Asschers and one was violet gray and the other pink lavender. Send him an email and see what happened to the second one.

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aoife|1313786546|2994491 said:
It wasn't me, but I was peeved to see the greyish spinel Asscher was gone, too. Because, seriously, I am needing an Asscher.

Just sayin'.

Peter Torraca has a nice amethyst asscher for sale.
I have a blue topaz asscher on layaway with Doug at Bespoke. It will be my first (other than an overly dark lab sapphire)!

familynurse

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I just got word from Dana that I got the spinel. I am very excited!

There does need to be a warning on this website that CS are addictive and that an intervention may be needed. This is my 3rd gem since mastercutgem's big sale on July 4th. I am now afraid to look at any more gems. I keep telling myself I will just window shop and look what I do.

Herekittykitty- As soon as I saw your post, I clicked on the link and bought it. So , you get the blame/praise for helping me to obtain this beautiful gem. :wavey:

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
familynurse|1313787506|2994510 said:
Hello,

There does need to be a warning on this website that CS are addictive and that an intervention may be needed. This is my 3rd gem since mastercutgem's big sale on July 4th. I am now afraid to look at any more gems. I keep telling myself I will just window shop and look what I do.

Herekittykitty- As soon as I saw your post, I clicked on the link and bought it. So , you get the blame/praise for helping me to obtain this beautiful gem. :wavey:
Your husband can invite me to the intervention.

We would love to see pictures.

Have you made any progress on setting your other spinel?

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
familynurse|1313787506|2994510 said:
Hello,

Only your third? LOL. I hear ya. When I saw this spinel, I sent my husband an email with the subject line: "Please talk me off a very expensive cliff." Then I went for a nap with my kids and hoped that when I got up, it would be gone, which it was (thank you!). Please post pics when you get it, familynurse!

kt

Shiny_Rock
I actually bought the grey-lavender asscher spinel this morning and I was SOOOO tempted to get that mahenge at the same time! So glad someone here got it! :appl:

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
familynurse: It's a slippery slope, that's all I can say! Addictive little devils...

Congratulations on your purchase!

kt: Good for you! I hope you love it when you get it. And we want photos.

I've been telling Jeff White that one of these days I'll be bugging him to cut an Asscher for me, so although I'm feeling the hankering, I can wait for a while.

I think.

I have two more projects from JKT, and a big one with Michael E., and then I'll start thinking about the Asscher.

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
You guys quit talking about asschers, seriously! I already have the bug again from having my ring completed. I don't need any more reason to e-mail Doug about cutting something for me...

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
lavatea|1313792139|2994555 said:
You guys quit talking about asschers, seriously! I already have the bug again from having my ring completed. I don't need any more reason to e-mail Doug about cutting something for me...

I don't blame you, that's the stone that started me thinking about them again. So pretty!

lavatea

Brilliant_Rock
Aoife|1313792251|2994556 said:
lavatea|1313792139|2994555 said:

I don't blame you, that's the stone that started me thinking about them again. So pretty!

You're too sweet. :oops:

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
That Spinel is just lovely, you are a lucky lady !!!!! :love: :love: :love:
We will need to see LOTS of pictures once you get it, that's for sure !!!!

I just love Dana, but HONESTLY !!!!!!
He's killing me with his totally random sprinklings of offerings, GEEEEEEEEEZ !!!!!!
Some warning, pu---LEEEEEZE !!!!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!

I was able to stop buying CSs when I saw how much it would cost to set them :blackeye:

ooo~Shiney!

Brilliant_Rock
pregcurious|1313804166|2994714 said:
Congrats!

I was able to stop buying CSs when I saw how much it would cost to set them :blackeye:

That's no joke :sun:

It's a good thing I love my little collection of loose gems so much
and enjoy taking pictures of them as much as I do.... :???:

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, it looks like a very nice spinel!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
ooo~Shiney!|1313803834|2994710 said:
That Spinel is just lovely, you are a lucky lady !!!!! :love: :love: :love:
We will need to see LOTS of pictures once you get it, that's for sure !!!!

I just love Dana, but HONESTLY !!!!!!
He's killing me with his totally random sprinklings of offerings, GEEEEEEEEEZ !!!!!!
Some warning, pu---LEEEEEZE !!!!

No warnings:
I have decided not to post when I am putting new gems on as Murphy's law will always prevail as it seems something will happen and it makes me look like I do not care about my clients which is the furthest from the truth. I do care greatly about my clients as most have become good friends...

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, that emerald cut garnet is a stunner!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock
NKOTB|1313853359|2995003 said:
Yes, that emerald cut garnet is a stunner!
Thankfully, someone bought it. :D

I should post the other things I have seen online that I would appreciate someone buying!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tried it with Paraiba Int, on Etsy, and they did lower the price, but just a little. The good thing is, their pictures are true to life.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry, ebay, of course. They have a store there and you can see most of their stock on ebay, too. Bottom line is, their prices are a little bit negotiable. But the spinels are expensive!

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
KT, FamilyNurse, did you get your stones yet?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results