I can buy anything older than you
I don't need ittttt
yes you do
I don't need itttt
yes you do
no I don't
yes you do
no I don't no I DONTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT"

Bands are like shoes..interchangeable and always there when you need them to suit your mood. Don't be silly dear girl.

AL12

Shiny_Rock
Sako posted matching peruzzis. I know it’s been on some peoples wish list for awhile and hard to find!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sako posted matching peruzzis. I know it’s been on some peoples wish list for awhile and hard to find!

I love them.
But dang. All I see is Marty Feldman.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Epawnamerica? I wonder if it’s cheaper there?

I look at their ebay store; their site has the same prices but I'm sure you could probably offer cheaper since it would be a direct buy. I haven't bought from them before though.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought this from them. I didn't try to bargain... i'm not good at that and the price was reasonable.
the photos are gone but i posted some so here it is. turned out to be a very pretty stone and well described by them. I did reset it into a three stone flush set.
1660357214837.png

Attachments

• DKPV2021___06__01____80792____80792.jpg
    DKPV2021___06__01____80792____80792.jpg
    556.6 KB · Views: 16

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I bought this from them. I didn't try to bargain... i'm not good at that and the price was reasonable.
the photos are gone but i posted some so here it is. turned out to be a very pretty stone and well described by them. I did reset it into a three stone flush set.
1660357214837.png

Oh I remember when you got this! I forgot it was from them, and didn’t realize that was the center stone for your gorgeous flush set ring. A beauty that one.

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
@Lookinagain Great find! I had to go check out their website again. I always forget about it.

Anyway, found this:

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
This is pretty too.

And these.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Lookinagain Great find! I had to go check out their website again. I always forget about it.

Anyway, found this:

I can't take credit for finding it. It was posted here and I waited several days so as not to appear to scoop it, and when it was still there, I went for it. Now I do keep an eye on their stuff since I found the description of what I got very accurate and the photo accurate too.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
1660357214837.png

@Lookinagain The faceting on that stone!! Swoon!! Love her new home so so much!!! I need one of those in my life!!

blingmeupscotty

Brilliant_Rock
Trade

You have no idea how many hundreds of hours I've spent looking at magnified facets in hopes of finding unicorns like these. Even now I just spent 20 minutes stopping and starting that video lol. THESE are magnificent unicorns. Thank you for posting.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
You have no idea how many hundreds of hours I've spent looking at magnified facets in hopes of finding unicorns like these. Even now I just spent 20 minutes stopping and starting that video lol. THESE are magnificent unicorns. Thank you for posting.

Does that mean you’re getting them ;-)

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AL12

Shiny_Rock

Glad I could have provided 20 minutes of distraction :)

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results