color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Tartansparkles

Brilliant_Rock
I'm giggling reading the above because in my head I'm thinking 'why did antique ladies have such huge fingers' while at the same time there are some of us thinking 'why did antique ladies have such tiny fingers', so I guess there must be some very happy ladies with average sized fingers, just not me and my 4.5s

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
@Cerulean, before finding this one, I nearly had one made by this vendor:

It would be $589 for a full eternity in platinum. Granted not vintage, but an idea in case you can’t locate one.

Wow really well priced! Thank you for the link! I will keep in mind as a backup...

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh this is my dream eternity in the wrong size.....6.5

Someone get it so I can ogle!

1614116892589.png

This is really gorgeous! In looking at the description though, it appears to be vintage style as opposed to being an antique/vintage—unless I am misunderstanding something.

@Cerulean So perhaps you could have this made in your size?!

Here's what piqued my interest:

Item Details - Stunning Art Deco platinum eternity ring embedded with princess cut blue sapphires. The sapphires are hand cut on top to give it more fire and sparkle. The platinum is matte finish for an antique look. The band is also elegantly hand engraved on all sides. One of a kind! All diamonds and gemstones are 100% natural and conflict free. Each ring is independently certified and appraised by GIA trained gemologists.

And in the conditions section, it states:

Condition:New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
This is really gorgeous! In looking at the description though, it appears to be vintage style as opposed to being an antique/vintage—unless I am misunderstanding something.

@Cerulean So perhaps you could have this made in your size?!

Here's what piqued my interest:

Item Details - Stunning Art Deco platinum eternity ring embedded with princess cut blue sapphires. The sapphires are hand cut on top to give it more fire and sparkle. The platinum is matte finish for an antique look. The band is also elegantly hand engraved on all sides. One of a kind! All diamonds and gemstones are 100% natural and conflict free. Each ring is independently certified and appraised by GIA trained gemologists.

And in the conditions section, it states:

Condition:New with tags: A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached.

Oh good catch! I pretty much stopped reading after I saw the size and had a minor temper tantrum about my huge hands :lol:

Hmm...darn that definitely makes it less appealing, at least to me, but it is beautiful and could be a good back up plan in case I don't find an original antique.

Sorry to have misled any onlookers!

I realize this is probably not everyone's aesthetic, but just came across this and think it's beautiful.

Ooo that's really pretty! I'd wear that in a pendant.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
If only I could find one like this, but single row..

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

CSpan

Brilliant_Rock
There have been some beautiful custom ones on the stack of the day thread, it’s just the thought of the cost that puts me off!
One will come up eventually it’s just a matter of waiting. I found an emerald one earlier for a very good price, needs engraving IMO but that wouldn’t be too much, I just checked back and of course it’s a 7.5!

Ohh will you post it?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Have you bought from him before? Wondering bc when I was shopping I reached out to him; he wasn’t the friendliest sort. Just curious...

No, first time I've reached out to him. He was responsive at least. But his responses were definitely very brief. He ended up not having anything in his inventory that I liked. However, I would be fine with reaching out to him again in the future.

Aurora26

Shiny_Rock
Have you bought from him before? Wondering bc when I was shopping I reached out to him; he wasn’t the friendliest sort. Just curious...

I have not either. I would say he’s just straightforward, not necessarily unfriendly, and also not pushy.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone looking for a pink champagne diamond ring? This looks like a pretty color and not a bad size diamond. Would be a good reset candidate:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results