shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

ooooooh PLEASE someone buy this:

Sadly I don't think it would be sizable enough for me, but it's freaking gorgeous.

Another one I love, but it's too pricey for me. But I keep going back to "visit" it. And it would fit me *cries*

That asscher carre band :kiss2:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tooootally. Hm, I wonder how it'd look stacked with my new sapphire bands? No no no. Must fight the temptation!

lol same. I am trying not to ask the vendor about whether she/he is flexible on price. I've been "Watching" it for weeks trying SO hard not to ask about it.

lol same. I am trying not to ask the vendor about whether she/he is flexible on price. I've been "Watching" it for weeks trying SO hard not to ask about it.

I'm surprised they didn't do any sales/discounts for the holidays. Maybe they'll drop the price soon. Lol, then you'll be in trouble :lol-2:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm surprised they didn't do any sales/discounts for the holidays. Maybe they'll drop the price soon. Lol, then you'll be in trouble :lol-2:

luckily (??) for me I highly doubt they'd be willing to discount as much as I would need to purchase. That's both very sad and very happy for my wallet.

luckily (??) for me I highly doubt they'd be willing to discount as much as I would need to purchase. That's both very sad and very happy for my wallet.

I hear ya. I keep hoping that I'll be able to replenish my gem fund once we get our tax return back. But then my DH reminded me that we should probably replace the furnace first ;(

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
ooooooh PLEASE someone buy this:

Sadly I don't think it would be sizable enough for me, but it's freaking gorgeous.

Another one I love, but it's too pricey for me. But I keep going back to "visit" it. And it would fit me *cries*

I love the shape of the asscher one!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs, you sure you want my opinion knowing how cheap I am? This is tough because the cut is more uncommon, personally $1500 if I really loved it. For the branded one you posted earlier I’m not sure what they go for retail but again if I really loved it and it’s high end designer I might do a little more than that.

Just wanted to add that a more reasonable way to approach this might be to make an offer at 30% off and see what happens.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lovedogs, you sure you want my opinion knowing how cheap I am? This is tough because the cut is more uncommon, personally $1500 if I really loved it. For the branded one you posted earlier I’m not sure what they go for retail but again if I really loved it and it’s high end designer I might do a little more than that.

Just wanted to add that a more reasonable way to approach this might be to make an offer at 30% off and see what happens.

Yeah that might be more reasonable. 2700 just isnt possible (IMHO) for a band with that ct weight.

lovetodream

Shiny_Rock
Yeah that might be more reasonable. 2700 just isnt possible (IMHO) for a band with that ct weight.

Wait, I just clicked to see what the fuss was and it's listed at $1599. ???

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
haha I have waaaaay too many things in process right now. Very bad for my wallet. But of course I had to send her a DM on IG just to ask about it...........

What can it hurt? Oh right, your wallet, lol

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any ladies needing a larger size eternity? This is a great price for rounds and baguettes in a full eternity.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results