PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
I saw that ring on Poshmark for $1240
Beautiful

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg that rose cut ring is amazing, someone needs to buy that!

Not it!

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Ugh, I want that rose cut ring so bad!!

You should go for it! She said she was going to reset the diamonds if it doesn’t sell!!! I love it as is! I wish I could get it! They are sizeable diamonds!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
It would be such a shame to lose that setting - seems like it was custom made, and that little flourish on the side is adorable

CoffeeAndDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Premium
You should go for it! She said she was going to reset the diamonds if it doesn’t sell!!! I love it as is! I wish I could get it! They are sizeable diamonds!

I'm wracking my brain thinking of what I'd be willing to let go, but I'm not coming up with anything.

It would be such a shame to lose that setting - seems like it was custom made, and that little flourish on the side is adorable

Agree! I think it looks a bit like a cover!!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We were married on St. Patrick's day :twisted2:

But I just bought something so I really can't do it. Ugh, the thought that she might reset the diamonds makes me insane.

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
If it is still there in a few weeks, I might make an offer.... there’s some loose oval rose cuts I planned to offer up to PS as well as a few more things. I guess it’s up to fate!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PreRaphaelite, I better stay off PS when you start selling your next batch! :sleep:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Where is the see no evil emoji? :lol-2:

CoffeeAndDiamonds

Shiny_Rock
Premium
If it is still there in a few weeks, I might make an offer.... there’s some loose oval rose cuts I planned to offer up to PS as well as a few more things. I guess it’s up to fate!

I 100% support this - let's save this ring and get it into the hands of a PSer!!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Curious to ask those who know better than I, what might be a reasonable offer that wouldn’t be too likely to offend? Sorry to threadjack.

I would keep it in the setting exactly as it is now, if I were successful. Thoughts, @prinsad ??

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I always shoot for 20% but that's in person with cash, online it's a little trickier because there are fees with different platforms and PayPal etc.

I would just send a message letting her know how much you like the ring and asking if there is any wiggle room on the price, worst she can say is the price is firm @PreRaphaelite

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
I have that ring "liked" in my Poshmark too. It is very pretty, just have spent too much on bling lately.

prinsad

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Curious to ask those who know better than I, what might be a reasonable offer that wouldn’t be too likely to offend? Sorry to threadjack.

I would keep it in the setting exactly as it is now, if I were successful. Thoughts, @prinsad ??

She’s super nice, but keep in mind she would pay 10% in fees through mercari. I don’t think she would be offended to hear an offer. I totally wish I could grab it. The diamonds are a warmer color, but they seem pretty clean for old rose cuts!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This ruby looks delicious! (I need a bigger wallet :roll2: )
https://loupetroop.com/listings/rin...ertified-vibrant-ruby-and-diamond-ring-size-6

IMG_9442.JPG

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@lydial, I see what you're saying about it not looking as crisp as it should. Despite that I do think it's authentic, I came across another VC ring on RubyLane last year that you wouldn't have known it was because it was so worn, all the floral details were totally gone but the maker's mark was still intact inside the band.

You could always ask our resident VC expert, Niel for her opinion, I know she has owned several pieces.

eh613c

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@lydial, I see what you're saying about it not looking as crisp as it should. Despite that I do think it's authentic, I came across another VC ring on RubyLane last year that you wouldn't have known it was because it was so worn, all the floral details were totally gone but the maker's mark was still intact inside the band.

You could always ask our resident VC expert, Niel for her opinion, I know she has owned several pieces.

The seller is a PS member (Circe). She used to be active in the forums but I haven’t seen her lately. I trust that it is the real deal.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I came across this super cute antique ring with a wonky old mine cut diamond in a really pretty and unusual setting. I'd buy this in a heartbeat if I wasn't on a self imposed bling buying ban. It' so cute!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results