shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody Buy This

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
On the Gem Trader site, new inventory. Burma spinel, 2.37 ct cab. I love the inclusions. Only $296 -- if I didn't have a pile of stuff still not done, I'd snap it up. It needs a home.

Oct11SpinelII.gif

Lady_Disdain

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I was so tempted... but I just replaced my laptop and I am broke.

Tuffy

Rough_Rock
already reserved! super fast!!

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
It's gone :confused: ;(

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Man, that was like a lightning bolt! Hope a PSer got it.

--- Laurie

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I did snag the Tanzanian sleepy Grossular, though.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Great, VL! I looked at that too. Any plans for it?

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
I think it will be an excellent match with the asscher hessonite I got from gemrite a few months ago. I'll probably try to collect a group of them over a year or two until I have enough to make a necklace, maybe even with matching earrings. That is the route I seem to be taking with everything. Right now I have 20 fantastic orange/pink tourmalines from Namibia that will make a grand demi-parure. I have 16 green tourmalines working toward a similar goal. I have 5 purple/blue spinel from Barry that I think will be combined with moonstones in a necklace. That's the way my thinking has been going lately.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
You're making me drool! You're doing what I've been pondering. Have seen several groups of small stones from a couple of vendors -- some sapphires, some benitoites, that tempted me & thought of building up a collection for necklace and/or bracelet, even hoop earrings. It takes me so long to get to setting things, though, I pictured them petrifying here on my desk.

Sounds yummy & you're smarter than I am.

--- Laurie

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results