shape
carat
color
clarity

Some Right Hand Rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your collection is simply stunning. Thank you so much for sharing.

Linda

ejsarkar

Shiny_Rock
Incredible collection! I love the flower with halo. Is it a center RB with other RBs surrounding? I don''t see any prongs on the center stone. Just curious. It''s really beautiful.

sarahthewarrior

Shiny_Rock
I love your three-stone diamond ring and the pink sapphire surrounded by tsavorites! Gorgeous collection!
30.gif

doobao

Shiny_Rock
Wow~ what a collection! They are stunning!

I love the peridot! That green is so beautiful~

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Absolutely beautiful!!!!
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a collection!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
SS, you have such beautiful rings
30.gif
!!! Thanks for sharing....

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
What a nice collection. I really like the 3 stone setting. So pretty and elegant.

kohdy

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful rings! I love them all!!!
30.gif

Mrs.Cruz

Rough_Rock
You have great taste! Where do you find such lovely rings? Are they custom?

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies for your compliments. Btw, I just collected my assher ring and eternity band today, will post pictures when I have some time to play with the camera.

Hi Ausable, yes the flower with halo has a centre RB with many smaller RBs surrounding it. You are right, there are no prongs in the centre. Perhaps this is what they called the invisible setting.

Hi Mrs Cruz, some of the rings are custom made and some are off the shelf. The citrine, morganite and peridot rings are all off the shelf. I''ve got two jewelers that I frequently visit here in Singapore and their numbers are programmed on my mobile! They will usually call once they have something in stock that they think I will like.

widget

Ideal_Rock
What a great collection! I just love colored stones. The peridot may be my fav..
30.gif

I love the diamond cluster/halo RR ring too...perfect for RR bling...

Thanks for sharing your treasures.
1.gif

widget

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
i love the peridot ring. that green is soooo inviting. what a great collection. enjoy and thanks for sharing.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wowee!!! Are the citrine and morganite rings made by the same designer? The ring design is very similar. I am in love with that Tiffany inspired piece and the pink sapph ring!!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/23/2007 1:51:05 PM
Author: FireGoddess
Wowee!!! Are the citrine and morganite rings made by the same designer? The ring design is very similar. I am in love with that Tiffany inspired piece and the pink sapph ring!!
Thanks FireGoddess!

Yes, they are from the same jeweler. It is a husband and wife team who runs the shop and they do a number of designs themselves. The three pink sapphires ring was my idea!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results