shape
carat
color
clarity

Some random colored eye candy pics...YUM!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock

I just wanted to post some pics of some great coloured rings that I found...Some may not be to everyone's liking, but OOOOOHHHHhhh the colour combinations!!! I hope someone out there gets as much joy out of these pics as I did...If only I had the $$$ to collect them all!

...you know tho, I hate to admit this because I'm on the coloured stone forum...but my favourite colour is WHITE...how weird is that!?!

I sure hope these pics turn out!

colours1_collection.jpg

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
This is the champagne and chocolate collection:

champagne_n_chocolate.jpg

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
ohh all the pretty colours!!!

colours2_collection.jpg

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
And I couldn''t resist posting these uglies by Stephen Webster (he made Christina Aguilera''s ring). Some are from his "Rock ''n'' Roll" collection:

StephenWebsterStuff.jpg

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
Actually, I love some of Stephen Webster's pieces.. I love the pufferfish pendent and the ring ring that you posted up..
9.gif
And he has this beautiful Stingray brooch on his website u might wanna check out.. I find his pieces very different from the mainstream jewellery so I understand why many people might not like his jewellery.. I also love the ring he designed for Christina Aguilera. I think its really unique..
1.gif

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/22/2007 11:13:40 PM
Author: threepwood
Actually, I love some of Stephen Webster's pieces.. I love the pufferfish pendent and the ring ring that you posted up..
9.gif
And he has this beautiful Stingray brooch on his website u might wanna check out.. I find his pieces very different from the mainstream jewellery so I understand why many people might not like his jewellery.. I also love the ring he designed for Christina Aguilera. I think its really unique..
1.gif
lol, I wish tone came through when I typed!
19.gif
I meant uglies in a cute way...like this:

baby-bird.jpg

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome collection of pictures! Stephen Webster''s stuff looks really neat!

liaspar

Rough_Rock
Oh, how beautiful these rings are! Are they all different designers? Blingergrrrl, would you mind sharing who the designers are, particularly of the rings in the first post? There are several there that are rings I''ve been dreaming of in my head but hadn''t seen in real life until now! :)

Thanks!

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/24/2007 8:36:45 AM
Author: liaspar
Oh, how beautiful these rings are! Are they all different designers? Blingergrrrl, would you mind sharing who the designers are, particularly of the rings in the first post? There are several there that are rings I've been dreaming of in my head but hadn't seen in real life until now! :)

Thanks!
The designer for most of the rings in post 1 and 3 is "RKhordipour" (R Khordipour?) but I can't find a website for just this designer. Here's a link to their rings on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/s.html/103-2872231-7308611?ie=UTF8&node=3880591&brand=RKhordipour , and Pricegrabber http://www.pricegrabber.com/search.php/form_keyword=RKhordipour+/catzero_id=73/.

The rest of the stuff I found while doing a search on brown / champagne / cognac diamonds (which I also love!).

If there is a particular ring you want a closer pic of, let me know as I still have the original pics I made the collections from!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
GREAT picts. I love the simpler ones best. I really like the pendant in the first group of photos.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results