shape
carat
color
clarity

some PSer facts...

perry

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I tend to avoid people who are average. Average tends to be boring.

It's the people who are not average who make life interesting.

I am glad I am not average; and I am glad that a lot of the PS community is not average.

Perry

amc80

Ideal_Rock
vtigger86 said:
I'm also in the minority on that one :)

amc
are you over 50 yrs old?.. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

No, just feel like it most days. 32!

cygnet

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hrm.

1.23ct.
24 years old.
I have a dog who thinks he is a cat. I also have a sssssssssssssssssssssssssnake.
Female.
No kids.
Renting a 1780 sqft home.
Liberal.

perry said:
I tend to avoid people who are average. Average tends to be boring.

It's the people who are not average who make life interesting.

I am glad I am not average; and I am glad that a lot of the PS community is not average.

Perry

What is average varies by community. In real life I'm a dorky weirdo (my SO thinks I'm special!), but I'm not so far from average here on PS. And that's okay. There are plenty of things that make me interesting that have little to do with my stats.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JewelFreak|1359632868|3368366 said:
Where did you find all this stuff, DF?

I do not like to correct the grammar or vocabulary of other posters, but in this case I must tell you that you used the wrong word. I mean, sometimes word choice affects the meaning of a sentence. When writing of DF and statistics, it is inappropriate to use the word, "find" which implies searching through data. One must use a word like, "create" or, in the vernacular, the words "think up" which would have been my choice.

I would have written the sentence like this,

"DF, how in the heck do you have the time to think up all this garbage?"

I hope I helped.

Your friend,
Deb
:saint:

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
[quote="AGBF|1359824996|

I do not like to correct the grammar or vocabulary of other posters, but in this case I must tell you that you used the wrong word. I mean, sometimes word choice affects the meaning of a sentence. When writing of DF and statistics, it is inappropriate to use the word, "find" which implies searching through data. One must use a word like, "create" or, in the vernacular, the words "think up" which would have been my choice.

Deb
:saint:[/quote]

Deb, I know my grammar and vocabulary is killing you but english is my second language.Hmmm,come to think of it i couldn't read or write chinese either... :oops:

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1359836180|3370655 said:
Quote from AGBF:

"I do not like to correct the grammar or vocabulary of other posters, but in this case I must tell you that you used the wrong word. I mean, sometimes word choice affects the meaning of a sentence. When writing of DF and statistics, it is inappropriate to use the word, 'find' which implies searching through data. One must use a word like, 'create' or, in the vernacular, the words 'think up' which would have been my choice."

Deb, I know my grammar and vocabulary is killing you but english is my second language.Hmmm,come to think of it i couldn't read or write chinese either... :oops:

I beg your pardon, DF. I apologize if you thought I was presuming to criticize your English; I would never do so because I am aware that English is your second language. I was referring to JewelFreak (Laurie) when I wrote what I did above. English is not, to the best of my knowledge, her second language.

Your English never bothers me, DF. I felt an urge to warn JewelFreak.

Deb/AGBF
:saint:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results