clarity

Some one know what is this rocks

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks
What is can I do now
What do you want to do?

Do you want to keep them and insure them?
Do you want to sell them?
Do you want to cut them into jewellery?

Medowbahar

Rough_Rock
What do you want to do?

This is not what I mean
what I mean
I am in an area with very large quantities of this quality. Massive quantities

Medowbahar

Rough_Rock
Best thing to do now is enjoy them. They are pretty, but not resale quality.

This is not what I mean what I mean I am in an area with very large quantities of this quality. Massive quantities

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is not what I mean what I mean I am in an area with very large quantities of this quality. Massive quantities
So you wish to discover the value of the items? Because you would seek to mine / extract them and create monetary income for you?

The local authorities would probably need to issue a licence for mining / extraction, and you would probably need to acquire Planning Permission to build infrastructure on the site. You should speak to them and ask what you would need to do.

Even if it is just 'gravel' and not worth much, you could maybe extract it and sell it in bulk (a price per tonne) for use in the construction industry or the landscaping industry (if it is attractive in bulk).

Medowbahar

Rough_Rock
So you wish to discover the value of the items? Because you would seek to mine / extract them and create monetary income for you?

The local authorities would probably need to issue a licence for mining / extraction, and you would probably need to acquire Planning Permission to build infrastructure on the site. You should speak to them and ask what you would need to do.

Even if it is just 'gravel' and not worth much, you could maybe extract it and sell it in bulk (a price per tonne) for use in the construction industry or the landscaping industry (if it is attractive in bulk).

Ok
Thank you v much

Medowbahar

Rough_Rock
What do you want to do?

Can I sell it? I mean I have a lot of this

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I sell it? I mean I have a lot of this
People buy many different things, someone may be interested.

You could ask a geologist in your area to analyse it and tell you what it is. You could then identify potential uses and markets for it.

You would probably need to confirm if you need permission to extract it, as mentioned earlier.

Medowbahar

Rough_Rock
People buy many different things, someone may be interested.

You could ask a geologist in your area to analyse it and tell you what it is. You could then identify potential uses and markets for it.

You would probably need to confirm if you need permission to extract it, as mentioned earlier.

I do not need permission to remove it The area is deserted and deserted
As for the question An expert
told me about part of it is a red diamond But I have not heard of him before.

I will send more photos More clearly these stone-colored blood And the other glass-like

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You own the land?

If you do not own the land, it is likely a Local Authority will be unhappy if you create a large hole!

Please do post more photos. Red Diamonds are extremely rare - it is unlikely they are what you are seeing!

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi and welcome! Of course you can post more photos here if you'd like, but really none of us here are equipped to provide you with definitive gemological answers, nor to guide you in the proper way to become a commercial miner and seller. This is a consumer board and you are pretty much limited to an audience of consumers, not those in the Trade.

There are other fairly well known sites that do cater to those in the Trade. Although we are prohibited from providing links or naming these sites here, you can easily find them by googling terms such as "online gemology forums or websites."

There are also a number of online gemology/geology educational websites that you might want to learn from. Here is a link to one of them: https://www.gemologyproject.com/wiki/index.php?title=Home

You may also want to look around for similar materials for sale and ask the vendors for their thoughts on how to determine whether there would be any market for your material. I find people in this profession are generally so kind and encouraging.

Good luck to you!

Medowbahar

Rough_Rock
You own the land?

If you do not own the land, it is likely a Local Authority will be unhappy if you create a large hole!

Please do post more photos. Red Diamonds are extremely rare - it is unlikely they are what you are seeing!

It is a land not owned by only the government It does not reject random exploration She does not mind

I will send more photos. Within the next 12 hours
I also do not think it's a red diamond But I doubt it is of agate. Blood color

Note that they are not affected by high temperature I have shown it to a high temperature. It is still sensitized at room temperature

The glass has a very high salad and is found scattered in the form of very elaborate crystals and shapes similar to the pictures

Medowbahar

Rough_Rock
Hi and welcome! Of course you can post more photos here if you'd like, but really none of us here are equipped to provide you with definitive gemological answers, nor to guide you in the proper way to become a commercial miner and seller. This is a consumer board and you are pretty much limited to an audience of consumers, not those in the Trade.

There are other fairly well known sites that do cater to those in the Trade. Although we are prohibited from providing links or naming these sites here, you can easily find them by googling terms such as "online gemology forums or websites."

There are also a number of online gemology/geology educational websites that you might want to learn from. Here is a link to one of them: https://www.gemologyproject.com/wiki/index.php?title=Home

You may also want to look around for similar materials for sale and ask the vendors for their thoughts on how to determine whether there would be any market for your material. I find people in this profession are generally so kind and encouraging.

Good luck to you!

Thank you for your kind words and motivation I will look for the place you told me about and will search the internet

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results