shape
carat
color
clarity

Some of my rings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone,
I''ve lurking on PS for a while and it''s my favourite site - I need my "fix" everyday.
Now that I''ve finally gotten around to using my digital camera. It''s my turn to contribute pictures of some of my rings. The pear is a J and it looks more yellow and it actually is due to the lighting in my room.

Hope you like them...

FamilyRings.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Here are more rings...

FamilyRings2.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Yet more rings...

MoreRings1.JPG

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!! That''s quite a collections!
30.gif
Can you post some individual pictures of those babies when you have a chance?

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
ur ring collection is beautiful!! bling bling
2.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone!

I''m so happy to be among like-minded people who don''t think I''m a "freak" because of my jewellery addiction. I spent over an hour last night snapping away and realised how difficult it is to take good close-up photos of jewellery, so I have the utmost respect for all PS-ers who take such amazing pictures.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
wow i love that huge ole pearl in the first row and how the arms of the ring look like they are coming up to hold it! very beautiful!!!

i love when people with fab collections take pix of their ring boxes. more!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/14/2005 2:44:54 AM
Author: Mara
wow i love that huge ole pearl in the first row and how the arms of the ring look like they are coming up to hold it! very beautiful!!!

i love when people with fab collections take pix of their ring boxes. more!
Thanks, Mara. I seldom wear that ring because it''s huge and even for someone who likes them big, it''s a little large for me right now. I have some more hidden stuff and will share them with everyone once I photograph them.

Maria

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!
5.gif
Good for you !

now... they do need labels over here. It is hard to tell from the picture what is what exactly. Especially the green cushion shaped stone (alexandrite ? ) and what are the details for the small, minimalist round diamond ring (second row down, third left to right) - the design looks delightful as much as it shows... And how big is that golden pearl ? Cam we see it onyour hand ?

Oh well... I guess you know by now what happens once Pandora''s box opens
2.gif
Please do tell the stories that go with it, at least in part.

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/14/2005 3:58:55 AM
Author: valeria101
Yay!
5.gif
Good for you !

now... they do need labels over here. It is hard to tell from the picture what is what exactly. Especially the green cushion shaped stone (alexandrite ? ) and what are the details for the small, minimalist round diamond ring (second row down, third left to right) - the design looks delightful as much as it shows... And how big is that golden pearl ? Cam we see it onyour hand ?

Oh well... I guess you know by now what happens once Pandora''s box opens
2.gif
Please do tell the stories that go with it, at least in part.
Yes, will give more details. I don''t ever remember specs except for the centre stone and even then not totally accurately. Plus I''m too lazy to dig out the paperwork. I guess taking hand shots would help put the size in perspective but those photos are tough to take without my hand shaking. Will try anyway.

The green stone is a tourmaline. It''s 2+ or 3 carats and lighter than it appears in the box.

The minimalist ring is a tension set 1.1 ct diamond, G, VVS/VS (can''t remember which but not lower than VS), i. It''s my 2nd e-ring and I''ll try to take better shots of it. It has 2 hidden diamonds on the side as well.

My first ie-ring s the marquise on the first row next to the 2-butterfly ring. It''s 0.56 carat and I can''t remember the colour. G or H, I think.

My current e-ring is the pear featured in the pictures above. It''s a J, 3.22 ct which I''m trying to replace with a whiter stone but probably lower clarity as this one is a VVS1. Still looking for one with my jeweller.

The golden pearl is 14mm and kinda high so I''m very conscious when wearing it and damaging the pearl.

I have another piece of eye candy to share that I just bought. It''s a fun watch from DIAFUEGO which is a brand owned by my co-worker''s family so I got a good price. It''s supposed to be a man''s watch. Specs below:
Diamond quantity: 95 pcs – white VS
Diamond weight: 0.45 cts.

JulesPink.jpg

pyramid

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow thanks for posting them DiaDiva. I see where your name comes from. They are all beautiful.
30.gif

Your pear diamond is beautiful over 3 carats and a vvs1 Wow.

Is your first engagement ring high clarity too? Do people in Singapore go for higher clarity goods and if they do what is the belief there behind it? I have read here that some cultures do and just wondered why, if you know?

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s quite a collection!
36.gif
thanks for sharing it with us. i can''t wait to see the others
3.gif

so, that''s really supposed to be a man''s watch? it''s beautiful!

widget

Ideal_Rock
DiaDiva!!!! GREAT COLLECTION!

It''s always nice to meet another jewelry addict!

I''m fascinated by your pearl ring too. I''ve been "collecting" pics of interesting mountings for a cabochon stone, and I sure like that one. Any chance of taking some more detailed shots of that ring?

Anyway, thanks for sharing! Yummy yummy treasures..

widget

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
you have a beautiful collection and did a great job with the pics
36.gif
thanks for sharing
1.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely collection!
30.gif
We MUST have hand shots and specifics on each piece.

IrishEyes

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!
23.gif
6.gif
30.gif
Welcome to Diamonds Anonymous, sorry, Pricescope!!!!
9.gif

I LOVE your collection! So much sparkle, so much bling!! MY EYES! MY EYES!!!!

Ok, I put my sunglasses on. Seriously, your rings are stunning! You are one lucky gal! Tell us more about them when you get a chance!
3.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
I agree! That is such a nice collection and huge for that matter. Post individual pictures of them when you get a chance. I want to know the story behind each ring too....hee

Thanks for sharing the wonderful eye candy with us. Love to look at people''s jewelry collection. Esp rings.

Patty

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful collection!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! It feels fantastic to be among like-minded people
36.gif
. I was out late last night but I did take a hand shot with the pearl ring this morning before heading to work (I''m nuts!). Here it is. Will try to take more hand shots with all my other rings. Sounds like a good project for the weekend!

PearlHand.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock

And here are more golden pearls...I have earrings and a pendant in addition to the ring.

Here is the set of earrings, ring and pendant.
Earrings: 12mm each
Ring: 14mm
Pendant: 11mm or 12mm (? can''t remember right now - the bigger pear is around 0.5 carat, don''t remember for the other 2 diamonds)
I also have the earrings and pendant in peacock green south sea pearls. I''m so bad....
26.gif
. Will post them after this.

GoldenPearlSet1.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
And here are the peacock green south sea pearl earrings and pendant...
19.gif

Earrings: 12mm each
Pendant: 11mm or 12mm (? can''t remember right now - and don''t remember specs of diamonds)

PeacockSet.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results