shape
carat
color
clarity

Some of Kaori''s Pearls

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock
Hello everybody! I tried to take some pictures of some of my favorite pearls tonight. I am really poor photographer so i'm sorry if they don't look so good. I try the kitchen, the porch and even the bathroom. Pearls are just too difficult to photograph
29.gif

This is my akoya pearls necklace with the matched earrings. This the one most difficult to take the pictures of. I got this one from Museum Way Pearls.com.

Akoya_Pearls_Museum_Way.JPG

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock
This is the multi color from Pearl Paradise.com special in January.

Exotic_Pearl_Pearl_Paradise.JPG

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock
This is the earring that I got with the exotic strand.

Exotic_Pearls_Pearl_Paradise.JPG

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock
This is one tahitian necklace also from Museum Way.

Tahitian_Pearl_Museum_Way.JPG

C

celine

Date: 4/29/2010 12:49:04 AM
Author: Kaori Oku
This is the multi color from Pearl Paradise.com special in January.
These are my favourites! They look so good!
1.gif
Wonder when I can get some for myself!
31.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful collection. We need neck shots
9.gif

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
Kaori,
What a nice collection! I like the tahitians too. Do they have bluish overtone? It''s nice to know that we can add Museumwaypearls to the list of vendors. Thank you for sharing.

It''s been a few times when I was on the fence about a strand or product, and members'' photos were the final kick to get me to the other side.
9.gif
I like their website''s photos, especially the close-up, very nice shots.

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Couldn''t agree with you more that pearls are truly hard to capture their beauty in pictures! What a gorgeous collection and I think your pictures are awesome too!! The metallics have me wanting a strand!!!!!!

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are gorgeous, enjoy!

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
I love your multicolour strand! I really think that a similar one will be my first big pearl purchase.. my birthday is coming up soon ...

Kaori Oku

Rough_Rock
Date: 4/29/2010 8:24:35 AM
Author: HHPmom
Kaori,

What a nice collection! I like the tahitians too. Do they have bluish overtone? It''s nice to know that we can add Museumwaypearls to the list of vendors. Thank you for sharing.

It''s been a few times when I was on the fence about a strand or product, and members'' photos were the final kick to get me to the other side.
9.gif
I like their website''s photos, especially the close-up, very nice shots.

Yes they do have the bluish overtone! I''m kind of picky so I spent a long time on the phone with Jacqui from Museum Way. She sent me a lot of picture of the pearls that are not on the website too. It''s a very nice company to deal with. They are small and they work so hard to make me happy until it''s all perfect. The akoya I like even better than the akoya I bought in Japan. The luster is so good.

I love the metallics too! It''s my favorite pearls to just look at them. If you look in the morning you have one pearl necklace. If you look in the afternoon you have another. If you look at night you have another. It just keep changing and changing with the light. It''s so pretty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results