shape
carat
color
clarity

Some new diamond rings!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I ju st picked up some new rings from my favorite jeweler! I hope you enjoy them!

First Up:
18K White Gold Black and White Diamond Ring

Thirty-three Black Diamonds:
Shape and Cutting Style: Round Brilliant
Total Carat Weight: 1.99CT

Ninety-two White Diamonds:
Total Carat Weight: 0.44CT

blackandwhiteDiamondSarah12.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
wow that was a big picture- sorry about that!
40.gif

Next Up:
18K White Gold Diamond half eternity Ring
Fifteen Diamonds
Total Carat Weight: 0.36CT

I wanted this ring to be very petite so it would fit with a sapphire halo that I wear as a RHR sometimes.

sarahdiamondband123.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful! where are the handshots missy
36.gif

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Hi D&T- you should know from now that I rarely take hand shots. I seem to never be able to get good shots of them. I swear I will try though. I just got a ring back from the jeweler with a purple spinel from Rick and it is gorgeous! I''m over the moon about it. Maybe I can borrow my neighbors camera?

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/3/2009 10:42:00 PM
Author: Sarahbear621
Hi D&T- you should know from now that I rarely take hand shots. I seem to never be able to get good shots of them. I swear I will try though. I just got a ring back from the jeweler with a purple spinel from Rick and it is gorgeous! I''m over the moon about it. Maybe I can borrow my neighbors camera?
Sarah- if you were not in another country - I''d totally take loads of pictures for you
30.gif
31.gif
sweetie-

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/3/2009 11:00:16 PM
Author: D&T

Date: 11/3/2009 10:42:00 PM
Author: Sarahbear621
Sarah- if you were not in another country - I''d totally take loads of pictures for you
30.gif
31.gif
sweetie-
Thanks D&T!! We have been in Japan for 2 years, and I''m finally going back stateside this month for Thanksgiving- I''m so excitied for Panera Bread and NY style Pizza...and philly cheese steaks...ops sorry off topic there
18.gif

Thank goodness many of the vendors on PS are understanding and ship to APO boxes! It keeps me occupied!
12.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Yes please post hand photos.
1.gif

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both so pretty!!!
30.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Pretty! I especially love the second one.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results