shape
carat
color
clarity

Some help from those more knowledgable please

xxennon

Rough_Rock
HI All,

I was hoping that one of the seasoned experts here might be able to provide some advice around which of the two stones I am now trying to choose between you would go for.

5126892519.jpg
2141196808.jpg

Any guidance/advice on this purchase would be most appreciated.

Many thanks
Dan

xxennon

Rough_Rock
Sorry that is fixed now- thanks

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
xxennon|1329116762|3125165 said:
Sorry that is fixed now- thanks

Numbers on both are fine, reports are recent, no red flags just from the reports.

GIA scans the diamond, averages the proportions around eight sections of stone, then rounds those averages and prints them on the report, so without having a full scan/some photos we can't tell you anything more about the details besides the above, I'm afraid. Does the vendor have these two stones in-hand and can he/she send you some photos/more details and a professional review?

What is your definition of "eyeclean" - how clean from inclusions does the stone need to be? You need to figure out what you're comfortable with (completely clean w/ 20/20 vision in most types of lights from 6" face-up? Is 12" sufficient? Do you need it to be clean from face-up from closer than that, or clean from the sides as well?) and ask the vendor if the stone meets your particular specifications - different vendors have different definitions of the term "eyeclean" that may or may not match yours.

Or better yet have the stone shipped out to you loose and inspect it yourself.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I would confirm that the are eyeclean to you...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results