shape
carat
color
clarity

Some better pictures of my pear ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

tresellas

Rough_Rock
Well I finally got some better pictures of the ring, but better doesn''t mean much if you see where I started from. Still having trouble getting it to focus in the macro setting. But here goes...

Again this is the 1.04 G VSI pear in the A Jaffe setting that I posted about below! I feel like I have found my new hobby! Taking pictures of my sparkly!

ringtop.jpg

tresellas

Rough_Rock
Side view.

ringside.jpg

Fancy

Shiny_Rock
I just wanted to say that I adore your pear, and the pear is my favorite of all of the shapes!
love.gif
I also have a pear and get so many compliments. Your setting is definitely one of the most beautiful I have seen.
appl.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
Very lovely, Tresellas!!...I love Jaffe settings!

Wear it in health and love!

win

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
It's just lovely, it has a great shape!
1.gif

VITA930

Rough_Rock
I love your ring. Congratulations on your engagement. where did you find that setting??? I really love it and I want it for my princess cut. Can you let me know where I can find a similar one????

Thanks in advance.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!!!
That is a beautiful diamond and a gorgeous setting!!!
2.gif

Groovy Chick

Shiny_Rock
Ooooooooh! It's gorgeous! Pears are my fave shape too, and yours is divine. I just got one for my engagement in November having pined for it for three years. My setting is very similar to yours (i'm trying to get around to posting pictures). Like you, I also have the picture frame tip as it emphasizes the shape better than an ordinary claw i feel. I have four other claws the same as yours but my stone is a solitaire set in a platinum band.

Pears are so much fun coz you can turn them round and wear them the other way for a completely different view. And they look different from every angle. Well, enjoy wearing and gazing at it all day and night!

KittyTiger

Shiny_Rock
Hi, tresellas!

I love your ring AND your setting!

I was thinking of getting the same setting for my mother for Mother's day. Did they charge a big difference to change the prongs to fit your diamond.

My mother has a round stone.. and I would like it to look like yours, set in a basket setting...

If you would like to reply here or PM me is fine also.

thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results