shape
carat
color
clarity

Some bathroom pix...almost done...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Well, we''re almost done. Thank god. It''s really simple. Nothing fancy. But I think it looks clean and pretty....

I have yet to pick out a mirror, but I think I''m going venetian. Also, I am springing for some dupioni (poly, not silk bc of staining issues) for a decorative curtain around the tub..I think I might do a gold..I like gold and silver together..you wouldn''t think it goes, but it really looks rich..

bathroom1.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
.you can see here that the wall is not even but thems are the breaks in old places...

bath2.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

bathroom4.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

bathroom5.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

bathroom6.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

bathroom7.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
. no blinds or drapes yet...or mirror....aned artwork...think I'll do some dark wood frames for contrast...

bathroom8.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

bathroom3.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock

shw1.JPG

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MMM, it is stunning--out of a magazine....WOW...I just adore it and all of your choices are just so elegant and beautiful...and that wall color--PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just the right hint of blue.... I adore it and have saved your pics fo when i redo mine (although I don''t know if I could survive the process!
32.gif
).
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Wow! It''s looking great!

lindsal

Shiny_Rock
Very good looking. I agree on the silver and gold mixing in decor. It makes small spaces look very luxurious.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very nice!! Love those antique like fixtures--goes perfectly.

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful, so clean and elegant!!! Good job, you must be thrilled!!
1.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
beautiful job MMM! Very classic and elegant. I love the fixtures and the way the various tiles turned out.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks great! Congratulations on surviving the remodeling process - lol!

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Looks gorgeous......
1.gif

Do you have any ''before'' pics?

cute330xigrl

Shiny_Rock
that is absolutely divine! Soooo pleasantly soft in decor. I love it! Nice hint of blue there.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Everything pulled together beautifully. Very very lovely M3!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Wow it does look right out of a magazine. Fantastic design and features.
Love it, love it, love it.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks! but let''s not get carried away :) It''s teeny weeny and there are plenty of problems going in here!

But here is a pic of the tub curtain. I love the gold in there!

curtain2.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
And I have little gold bumble bee towels!

twl3.JPG

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh mmm, it looks FANTASTIC!! i loooove it! .....the colors, the accessories, the details.....it''s just perfect!! really! you must be so thrilled with it!
36.gif
you done good girl!

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Your bathroom remodel looks fantastic.

I''m about to embark on redoing my tub/shower area. I went to the tile store and there were too many choices! I have to coordinate with existing floor tile which is a 13X13 squares--medium green with beige/marbeling. There''s no way I could ever match the green tile (not sure I''d want to anyway.) I''m planning on doing a whirlpool type tub with tile above it. Any words of advice on tile?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the gold shower curtain and the bumble bee towels are very nice!!!
36.gif

Bikergirl

Shiny_Rock
VERY nice!!!
36.gif

Really like the bumblebee towels - how fun! Yes, I definitely like the after shots! Guys just don''t always know when things need to be "fixed." Must just be a guy thing.
20.gif

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Thanks so much guys! I think you're much too kind...it'sSO not exactly my dream bathroom, but it's good for now. There are a lot of issues in this place
20.gif

And I think it just HAS to be a guy thing, right? My husband keeps telling me how he gave ME $ for MY bathroom. Well, I told him tht he can't use MY bathroom and that he should just get a bucket b/c apparently that's all he needs HA! :)

The bumble bees are actually old...I got them from the Home Goods store. I just tought they were really pretty

Hey Island- thanks for thinking I know what I'm doing LOL....I'm really no good at this at all but my instinct tells me to pick out a beige wall tile that picks up a shade of beige in the green/beige marble! And I just don't know why, but I totally see antique bronze finish fixtures!!! YOur tub could be a very very light beige or I really like the contrast of white in there!!!! I can't wait to see what you decide! That;s exciting! You could tie in the green and/or white and some other nice accent colors with some drapes and other textiles!!!

deltavenetian.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Well, I made some drapes after getting the end of a Calico Corner's bolt for 50% off.

They don't look so hot. I'm going to make a plain valance... The fabric is beige and brown and seafoam green and baby blue. Hard to see in the pic.

PICT0448.JPG

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
maybe this came out better

PICT0447.JPG

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
LOVE that fabric! You have great taste!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results