shape
carat
color
clarity

Some asschers and a radiant...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ayala_jessica

Shiny_Rock
what a great combo with your asscher band and your asscher bracelet ...and your asscher pendant and earrings
18.gif

you''ve got a wonderful collection DiaDiva !!

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Jade, Jessica.

Hey Sophie....this is my updated handful shot (taken 5 minutes ago, specially for you...) I don''t have long fingers so it was quite a balancing act trying to fit my rings onto one hand. Too bad you don''t get to see my new manicure....hahaha...

Handful1.JPG

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s another angle...

PICT0098 (600 x 450).jpg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

DiaDiva: marvellous pictures! Is that "red" cab. ring you have coral? And that whitish flower--what stone/gem is that? You have a very diverse collection and wonderful I might add
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Sharon, you have a great eye! That red ring is coral...it belonged to my mum so it''s old...I don''t wear it but I like the way it looks.

Which whitish flower are you referring to? I have 3 flower rings. Is it the one on my middle finger? That one is mother-of-pearl with a diamond cluster centre....

My collection is quite diverse but I think I need to focus...no more fun rings since I never really wear them...I think I''m going to focus on earrings this year...haha...

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/30/2007 2:40:19 AM
Author:DiaDiva

DH bought me this ring a little while back (read: I picked it and he paid for it) but I never got around to posting it. It''s a 0.69 ct F colour radiant with 3 asschers on each side.

It looks pretty good as a RHR but can also be paired with my asscher band. What do you think??

Here it is on it''s own...
I think I''m in LOVE!!!!!!

shay

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

DD: Underneath your rings are very beautiful hands! And yes, I meant that MOP flower ring. Very pretty.

I scour Estate jewellers for pieces like your Mom''s coral ring--I really love jewellery like that. IN fact, the last Estate piece I bought was a large Angelskin coral ring (Custom at the time) from the 60''s--from a well known Canadian family....I wear it all the time and love it! I laugh cuz all the young girls at the MAC cosmetic counter always comment on it (or my huge Estate Aqua) since they like retro stuff these days....

I am sure you''ll find some earrings to suit your needs
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks, Sharon! I love estate/vintage/antique pieces but they''re so hard to come by here. Chinese people like new stuff so there are many who would actually reset their old pieces...arghhhhh....I''ve got my jeweller on the look-out for old pieces so maybe I can finally own an OEC or OMC....hopefully still in its original setting...

It''s good to know that my hands are still looking good
41.gif
...I just turned 38 (January baby) and it amazes me to think that I''ll be 40 in 2 years....

I have to tell you I really love your e-ring...now that''s bling bling!!!!

Maria

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Yummers! Nice Ice Diadiva! You have such a lovely collection.

Jeannine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results