shape
carat
color
clarity

some are old some are new

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
I am not sure if I am allowed to link this.....guess it can be removed if not. These are some old pics and some new ones I was going to post after the upgrade but this is easier since Lesley did all the work. Included are some of our anniversary photos. It is sweet she posted this on Memorial day
**Link removed by moderator. Please upload photos directly to forum**

heb1976

Shiny_Rock
Wow! Your ring is gorgeous and those photos are fabulous! Many thanks to your husband for his service!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Great photos and story! Thank you (sometimes it''s just as much the wife) and your husband for your service to our country. How fitting that Leslie posted this on Memorial Day.

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
oops guess I wasn''t allowed to post, wish I could just remove this topic....
i''ll wait until after the upgrade to upload some pics

kagordo4

Shiny_Rock
Aw I''m sad I missed them. My boyfriend is a Marine.

Some of the price scope rules are silly, : / I mean I get it but sometimes they make you go hmmph.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cemrn, your ring is gorgeous! Congratulations on 13 years! Thank you for all both you and your husband sacrifice for our country! You make a beautiful couple!

To all who want to see the photos: you can view them at BrianGavinDiamonds.com in the blog.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Cemrn, I saw your lovely pics on BGD blog and your ring is to die for! Congratulations to you!

I love three stones and have one as my right hand ring. Right now it has a .5ct center with .25 for each side stone totaling 1ctw. I would love to one day upgrade to a 1ct center with .5sidestones totaling 2ctw. I love that proportion which is why I just LOVE yours!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results