shape
carat
color
clarity

Solitare with Surprise Diamond Settings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Good Morning PS''ers (well, it''s morning here in Europe!!).

I was wondering if anybody would be able to help me?? I once saw a beautiful platinum solitare (I think it was a PS''er named Sharry) with a surprise diamond setting. I thought it was absolutely magnificent. I was wondering if anybody else has a soliatare with a setting like the one I saw and would like to share??? I''ve never seen a setting like it here in Ireland (even though I think Sharry is Irish)!!!

Thanks, have a great day
2.gif

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
Knox has a pretty one too...http://www.knoxjewelers.biz/products/inspiration

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
I think Scott Kay makes one too but I can''t find it and their flash site keeps crashing my computer
14.gif

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the link to Sharry''s ring!

I don''t know where in Ireland you''re based but there are some really good custom jewellers around who''d make something like that for you.
That said, it''s so fecking expensive it''d probably be cheaper to actually fly to the US, stay there for a few days, do some shopping while you''re at it and come home with a beautiful new sparkly
2.gif

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock
Thanks to all for your replies. I
emlove.gif
pricescope!

Both the ritani and know settings are fab!!! I spend my life looking at bingy eye candy (hopefully I will be chooing one soon
emwink.gif

Porridge, are you Irish too? From reading your post I think so.......I really don''t think I would buy a ring here......jewellery prices are insane!!! It''s hard to justify a purchase here as you can get a better quality stone for less and a holiday to the US too!!!!

Round Halo Lover

Shiny_Rock

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/8/2010 5:33:48 AM
Author: Round Halo Lover

Date: 1/7/2010 10:11:31 AM
Author: geckodani

Date: 1/6/2010 11:56:33 AM
Author: Bella_mezzo
I think Scott Kay makes one too but I can't find it and their flash site keeps crashing my computer
14.gif
I have it.
1.gif
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/scott-kay-palladium-setting-has-arrived.98180/

ETA: Got mine from Pearlman's.
Thanks Geckodani..... your set is beautiful. Do you know if that setting comes with single prings as opposed to double prongs?
I don't think the plain shank solitaire comes with single prongs from Scott Kay, but I know there are a few pave and channel set settings with surprise diamonds that do.

I'm certain that Brian Gavin Diamonds, Whiteflash, or many of the other vendors on here could easily whip up a solitaire with a surprise stone and single prongs for you though!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results