shape
carat
color
clarity

solitaire w/ plain band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
anyone got a picture of a RB solitaire w/ plain wedding band? i know there are tons w/ eternity band combo, but haven''t seen any w/ plain wedding band. wonder how it would look...

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
here''s my original wedding set:

oldset2gether.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Is your solitaire a thinner band like mrss''s? I have pics, but I have the D''Vatche X-Prong, which is much wider, so I don''t know if my pics would help. Let me know.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s a couple of mine

matiff9a.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
First with a 4mm band

matiff10a.jpg

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
And then the Tiffany knife edge

tiffset1a.jpg

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2007 10:12:31 AM
Author: MaryAlaina
How comfortable is that? I keep flip-flopping between that and the flat sides because I keep imagining the knife-edge digging into the sides of my fingers, but does it? (Sorry for the small thread hijack but it doesn''t seem to warrant its own thread!)

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Hi thanks for sharing the pictures! my ering is Tiffany knife edge. Mrsslavo is your wedding band knife edge or flat?

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/7/2007 10:22:14 AM
Author: gwendolyn

Date: 8/7/2007 10:12:31 AM
Author: MaryAlaina
How comfortable is that? I keep flip-flopping between that and the flat sides because I keep imagining the knife-edge digging into the sides of my fingers, but does it? (Sorry for the small thread hijack but it doesn''t seem to warrant its own thread!)
Hi no worries about thread hijack I wanted to know it to!

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
I thought it was comfortable, but ending up returning it because I didn''t like how it looked. I felt the knife edge was too severe and the ring too thin. It is NOT knife edge of the inside of the band, nor is the outside edge enough to bother your neighboring fingers.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2007 11:27:45 AM
Author: Kissmark
Hi thanks for sharing the pictures! my ering is Tiffany knife edge. Mrsslavo is your wedding band knife edge or flat?

my rings aren''t knife edge, I think they are just plain comfort fit bands...

Kissmark

Shiny_Rock
Thanks very much everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results