shape
carat
color
clarity

Solitaire setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamondchik

Rough_Rock
Can anyone recommend a reputable online vendor where I can order a simple, 14kt or 18kt white gold non-knife edge solitaire 4 prong setting? As well, I am hoping to keep the cost under $250 - $300, if possible.

A lot of vendors seem to require you to purchase the diamond to get the setting - I already have a diamond, I am just looking for the setting.

Thanks in advance!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Diamondchik

Rough_Rock
With Whiteflash, to buy the more simple solitaire settings that I am looking for, you need to buy a diamond. Any other suggestions? I want a Tiffany like setting, just not knife edge.

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
jared''s does not require you buy the stone from them

Diamondchik

Rough_Rock
What is the web site url for Jareds?

Thanks

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2006 11:08:12 PM
Author: Diamondchik
What is the web site url for Jareds?

Thanks

WWW.Jared.com

sorry diamondchik, i had forgotten WF doesn''t sell those settings seperately.

Diamondchik

Rough_Rock
I don''t see any solitaire tiffany like settings for sale on this site. Can you please direct me to the correct part of the site?

ladykemma

Ideal_Rock
jared''s is a brick and mortar store in every city in the US

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/13/2006 11:20:26 PM
Author: Diamondchik
I don''t see any solitaire tiffany like settings for sale on this site. Can you please direct me to the correct part of the site?

diamondchik, you actually may have better sucess finding a local jeweler to order you in a simple setting like you''re wanting and set your stone. I honestly don''t think the price will be much different and it would be a lot easier for you. the cost of shipping your stone and the extra insurance you''ll pay would probably be the difference in the local store price. Most cities have a Jareds or even a smaller mom and pop jewelry store who will be able to get you''re after. good luck..

Diamondchik

Rough_Rock
Sorry, I have never heard of Jared''s because I live in Canada.

I don''t plan to ship my diamond to the place to have it set. I was planning to have the setting mailed to me and then have the diamond.

Does anyone have any other suggestions of an online vendor to get a simple solitaire setting, as opposed to a bricks and mortar store?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Will your jeweler in Canada set your stone into a setting you didn''t buy from them?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results