shape
carat
color
clarity
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. PriceScope Upgrade Completed
    For issues, questions and comments click the link below
    https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pricescope-upgraded-comments-and-issues.229551/

Dismiss Notice

Solitaire Pendant poll

Discussion in 'RockyTalky' started by sparkles, Sep 3, 2006.

Rb or Pear solitaire pendant?

Poll closed Sep 20, 2006.
  1. 1. Rb with pave halo

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. 2. Pear with pave halo

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sparkles
    Brilliant_Rock

by sparkles » Sep 3, 2006
    I am currently searching for some solitaire earrings and pendant. I have done a poll on another post regarding the earrings. I would just like to ask everyone''s opinions on a pendant now.

I wear an ec ering in pave halo and band if that helps

I am looking for a .80 - .90 I SI1 solitaire to put into a halo necklace.

I kinda like pears but am concerned that I will see alot of color in an "I". Although the color is a trade off for a bigger look than an rb

My studs will be rb, my ering is ec. My rhr is made up of pave rbs

Please help me choose

Thanks

2. diamondseeker2006
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by diamondseeker2006 » Sep 3, 2006
    I personally feel that you''d have too much going on with round studs, ec ring, round rhr, to then have a pear around your neck. Maybe if your e-ring was round I could go for a pear pendant.

Looking forward to seeing the pictures!!!

3. Sundial
    Ideal_Rock

by Sundial » Sep 3, 2006
    To me for more everyday wear I like the idea of a round pendant with round earrings.

4. kcoursolle
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by kcoursolle » Sep 3, 2006
    I love the look of pear pendants, but I also think you should get a matching set. Nothing beats rounds for classic timeless jewelry.

5. Mara
    Super_Ideal_Rock

by Mara » Sep 3, 2006
    i personally don''t like pave halo''d pendants for everday wear but that''s just my own personal preference because i DON''T wear a lot of jewelry and so for me i wouldn''t daily wear a pave halo pendant. but i know gals here would. so if you WOULD wear that kind of thing daily with studs and your ring etc then go for it...and i''d say pear just for something different!!! i love a RB solitaire, a true one without a pave halo....but i voted pear halo! anyway just figured i''d throw my two cents in because the necklace is pretty strong with a halo so just make sure you want that kinda look with a .90c stone it will be large!

6. justjulia
    Ideal_Rock

by justjulia » Sep 3, 2006
    Ok, hmmmm. Well, I have rb studs, a victorian looking rectangular shaped with halo whachamacallit rhr, and a pear ering. I tend to be particular about symmetry and matchyness, but honestly, I really like the look of what I''m wearing now. I never in a million years would have seen myself with a pear anything but darn this is the prettiest ering stone I have had yet. My pendant matches my rhr. I am seriously considering a small pear pendant to sit above my current rectangular pendant. So, I guess what I am trying to say is that I like the texture of different shapes--tasteful, but eclectic. It works for me. If you purchase the pear readymade, you could decide if it suits you, and then take it back if it doesn''t. If a pear pendant makes my neck look as good as it does my finger, I''m sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.