shape
carat
color
clarity

Solitaire Emerald or rectangular Radiant setting - advise please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock
Hi

I love Emerald cuts and the "rectangular" Radiant cut, i.e. with width to length ratio of ~1:1.5 My upgrade diamond will definitely be of this shape.

I have to decide on a solitair setting now. Please post some photos of a solitair setting with this diamond.

Can a setting for a Princess cut, like the Vatche X-prong setting, be used for a "rectangular" shape diamond as well?

Thanks
Maya

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey Maya (love that name)
Welcome!

Check out the "eye candy" folder first for some ideas.
I''m not sure if the x-prong setting could be used for a rectangular shaped stone.

bluedawg

Shiny_Rock
Hi!

I have a RB but I *love* ECs!

Do a search for "Emerald cut" in the "Show Me the Ring" forum and you''ll get many ideas.

Also, try emerald and radiant settings

AChiOAlumna

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Maya....

I just received my 10-year anniversary EC ring set from my husband....The ratio on it is about 1.4. If you look up the thread posting new rings for AChiOAlumna!!!, maybe it''ll give you an idea or two?

Maya Moonstone

Shiny_Rock

Hi Thanks for the links! There are some beatufil rings. I haven''t gone through all the eye candy yet, but will because it is addictive!

The Vatche setting is VERY similiar to the Tiffany Lucida setting. I LOVE the Lucida and it looks beautiful on my hand, but it is outside of our budget (see photos).

I was wondering if a good jeweller will be able to put a rectangular stone in the Vatche X-prong. Whiteflash and other vendors of the Vatche rings only have it for a princess or round brilliant cut.

Maya

Lucida_rectangular1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results