shape
carat
color
clarity

Soliciting Recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

totalnoob

Rough_Rock
I have been a reader for a while, but haven't really posted. I'll explain what I am looking for, and hopefully some of you can get me headed in the right direction.

I am looking for a princess cut.
I want an eye-clean stone. I'd prefer VS2, but I could go to SI1/2 for the right stone.
I'm not real concerned with the carat weight, but stones that look bigger than their weight would interest me as long as it didn't sacrifice the cut dramatically.

Color is not a big issue with me. I-H or better is fine.

The most important things to me are the apparent size and the cut. I want it to look noticeably "better" (for lack of a better term) than a mall stone, but I'd rather not have one dramatically smaller.

I realize that princess measurements are not entirely indicative of how the stone will look, but at least it gives me a starting point. What I would love to be able to do is get a smaller stone that looks big for its weight in order to get the clarity/color increased. Hopefully this is not too much to ask
1.gif

Last, but not least, my budget for this stone is around 2500-3000.

Any comments or recommendations are appreciated. If you need me to elaborate on anything, let me know. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results