shape
carat
color
clarity

Sold out at Tucson

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

spinel

Shiny_Rock
I met and showed my spinels to Dick (Richard W. Hughes) at AGTA lab. Positive feedback
26.gif

Have supplied AGTA the mineralogical location as well.

The experts call them flame red spinels. I all sold out!

On my way back to the mine ...

It is chinese/vietnamese new year, do you know it!

Happy New Year to All

widget

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, Spinel!

Your message has gotten me to thinking....how is the market these days for spinel? It seems to me that it is becoming much better known and more in demand...are the prices going up??

widget

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kewl
Congrates :}

spinel

Shiny_Rock
Widget, there is quite a few of good red spinels at the show. I don't see much of real red spinels even at top-stars booths.
What I can say is all my 4mm diamond-cut spinels were sold out at the first day, demanded by some named jewelry.
My big flame red ones were sold only hours after I submitted them to AGTA.

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Great job, Spinel!!!

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations and happy new year!!

chantal990

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What great news for you. I am also wondering does anyone know if there looks to be a price increase on flame red spinel soon?

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spinel,
I glad that your spinels were highly rated. Sounds like there''s plenty of great finds at the Tuscon show.

Sagebrush

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
missed a lot of this thread and i think some other. are you mining spinel? Bought a couple of stones at Tucson myself. Looking for true reds and bought a couple but they still have significant orange in them.

spinel

Shiny_Rock
True red spinels are hard to find. Richard, I sent you a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results