shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Jeff White Ceylon Sapphire Asscher! 3stone PD trellis!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Jeff White Ceylon Sapphire Asscher! 3stone PD trellis ri

Congrats, I hope it's a PSer!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

neatfreak|1317609347|3031746 said:
It's been sold. Thanks to everyone for your interest! I am sure the new owner will love it very much! :))

WOW.... wonder who got it! Good for you neatfreak!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Wow, I'm so sad to have missed out. I really wanted that ring. You seasoned PSer's move way too fast for me. This is the second thing I saw on here that sold quicker than I could respond. ( The 1st was Gypsy's Aurora Band). I am seriously going to get on Jeff White's waiting list today. Congrats to the lucky new owner.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

woofmama|1317642750|3031895 said:
Wow, I'm so sad to have missed out. I really wanted that ring. You seasoned PSer's move way too fast for me. This is the second thing I saw on here that sold quicker than I could respond. ( The 1st was Gypsy's Aurora Band). I am seriously going to get on Jeff White's waiting list today. Congrats to the lucky new owner.

woofmama I think they move fast in part because most of us "know" each other or are really familiar with the pieces for sale so the decision making is easier :))

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I was out of town this weekend and just now saw this. It's probably best for my marriage that I didn't see it but I would have bought it in a heartbeat! So bummed... Hope that an awesome PSer got it, will wear it with love, post lots of pics, and sell it to me if they ever tire of it :Up_to_something:

SB621

Ideal_Rock

arghhhh!!!! I ahve been on JW's waiting list for a sapphire of that color FOREVER......this is totally what I get for not stocking this forum over the weekend...argh i have to go cry in a corner that I missed this! ;( ;(

Novel

Brilliant_Rock

Oh my god! If this had been a few months earlier, I would totally have tried to convince my fiance to get this as my ering... I really wish I had the money right now, I love this ring!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results