shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Jeff White Ceylon Sapphire Asscher! 3stone PD trellis!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Listing on DB: http://diamondbistro.com/category/219/Colored-Center-Stone/listings/23429/Jeff-White-Sapphire-Asscher!-3stone-PD-trellis!.html

In Gypsy's words, I am a wearer, not a collector, and I feel sad that this ring doesn't get worn as often as it should. I want it to go to a new adoptive home where it will be worn all the time as it should be. :))

This is a beautiful 2.15 carat precision cut purple Ceylon sapphire from the fabulous Jeff White (http://www.whitesgems.com/) in a palladium setting with approximately .50 carats of baguette diamonds on the sides in a trellis setting (size 5.75).

If you want something from Jeff White right now, you either need to get lucky on his website, or have him custom cut something for you, as his waiting list is currently quite long. Instant gratification here!

Price: $2100 OBO. Includes a non-inflated insurance appraisal from Richard Wise (this is good as you won't pay inflated insurance fees should you want to insure the ring).

I get SO many compliments when I wear this ring--it's such a unique color and cut, that everyone always thinks it is a blue diamond. Truly stunning in person.

Jeff's stones are perfectly cut to best show off the color of the stone, and this particular one is set in a three stone trellis ring made by Unique Settings of New York, with two diamond sidestones. My jeweler also did some nicely pointed little prongs on the ring. The setting is palladium. It does have some light patina, which can be polished, but please be aware of that. Mostly noticeable on the bottom of the shank. Gorgeous!

The ring comes with an appraisal from the master Richard Wise (http://www.rwwise.com/bio.html) with details on the saturation, etc. of the stone.

Between the setting and stone I paid over $2800 for this ring.

Reasonable offers will be considered, but I am on the fence about selling this in the first place, so I won't entertain lowball offers.

Free shipping within the US and I WILL ship internationally for an additional fee.

Thank you!

Paypal accepted and I will also provide a 2% discount if you prefer to pay through USPS money order by passing my paypal fee savings on to you.

Sapphire.jpg

IMG_0257.jpg

P1010388 (1).jpg

SAP007.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Re: Jeff White Ceylon Sapphire Asscher! 3stone PD trellis ri

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! DON'T SELL IT UNTIL I CAN TALK TO MY HUSBAND!!!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock

geckodani|1317526032|3030957 said:

I'll try hon but I have already had 2 inquires in the 10 minutes it's been up, so I can't promise!

Go wake him up! :bigsmile:

vsc

Shiny_Rock

Perfect blue!
Love it!

Dani, we have similar tastes.... I got the Danielle band from WF as my wedding band :) and also happen to love this sapphire ring. But don't worry, I don't have the funds ;( so I won't be competition for you... Hope your talk with hubby goes well!

Neatfreak, this is the most reasonably priced ring I've seen in a long time. And it's beautiful. Let's just say if we were back in time a couple of years, I would have made it my engagement ring, without hesitation.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

neatfreak|1317526667|3030965 said:
geckodani|1317526032|3030957 said:

I'll try hon but I have already had 2 inquires in the 10 minutes it's been up, so I can't promise!

Go wake him up! :bigsmile:

He's not even here, lol! I would love to have it, but you need to do what is best for you, and it. I'll pounce on him when he gets home though, lol!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

vsc|1317526892|3030968 said:
Perfect blue!
Love it!

Dani, we have similar tastes.... I got the Danielle band from WF as my wedding band :) and also happen to love this sapphire ring. But don't worry, I don't have the funds ;( so I won't be competition for you... Hope your talk with hubby goes well!

Neatfreak, this is the most reasonably priced ring I've seen in a long time. And it's beautiful. Let's just say if we were back in time a couple of years, I would have made it my engagement ring, without hesitation.

Aw, too funny! I hope you love your wedding band as much as I love mine. :D

This ring.... is possibly my favorite ring off of PS. EVER. I'm with you, I would not have hesitated to make this my engagement ring. :love:

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock

Gecko, make sure to tell me it is you if you contact me about it. ;))

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock

And the stinking thing is so beautiful in person too. Sigh... I do wish I didn't have such a prominent asscher ring already.
Whoever gets it is going to be an extremely happy camper. :wavey:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

neatfreak|1317527745|3030986 said:
Gecko, make sure to tell me it is you if you contact me about it. ;))

:errrr: :love: :errrr: :love: /headdesk

Aerix

Shiny_Rock

I'll admit that I'm one of the people interested in this ring. :lickout:

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock

Sorry ladies getting disciplined on FB over this, lol. :))

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

neatfreak|1317528795|3030996 said:
Sorry ladies getting disciplined on FB over this, lol. :))

Yes, yes you are.

;(

:wacko:

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock

I know Dani I know. It needs to go to a home that will actually WEAR it all the time. It was meant to be worn and shown off everyday! :))

I'd love it to go to a PS friend... :devil:

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

:Up_to_something:

:errrr:

:knockout:

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hehe, I'm definitely tempted as I am notably without an asscher at the moment, though I probably won't know budget wise for a bit since I already have a few things on my to do list.

If it's still there in a few days though, I may need to drop you a line.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Hello everyone! I've been lurking on this site for a while to get idea's for an upgrade of my wedding set. I saw the original thread on this ring and Gasped in awe! I LOVE IT! I know others have expressed interest...so if it isn't taken, I will throw my hat in the ring. Only concern, is it easily resizeable? I wear a 7.5.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock

woofmama|1317565713|3031153 said:
Hello everyone! I've been lurking on this site for a while to get idea's for an upgrade of my wedding set. I saw the original thread on this ring and Gasped in awe! I LOVE IT! I know others have expressed interest...so if it isn't taken, I will throw my hat in the ring. Only concern, is it easily resizeable? I wear a 7.5.

Hi and welcome! I have received many inquires, but no full price offers yet. I think it would be resizable to a 7.5 without a problem but it would be worthwhile to ask your jeweler first. I am not an expert.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

:errrr:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Thanks for the reply Neatfreak. I revisited the orginal threads & am now thoroughly obessed with this ring! Love the pic's of the ring in the snow, I'm a Chicago girl & we have our heat on today...brrrr. I will visit my local jeweler tomorrow to inquire about resizing palladium. I've never had a pallidium ring so time to read up on that.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock

woofmama|1317569019|3031181 said:
Thanks for the reply Neatfreak. I revisited the orginal threads & am now thoroughly obessed with this ring! Love the pic's of the ring in the snow, I'm a Chicago girl & we have our heat on today...brrrr. I will visit my local jeweler tomorrow to inquire about resizing palladium. I've never had a pallidium ring so time to read up on that.

My wedding set is palladium, and I have been pretty happy with it. 8)

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, is the sapphire heated or otherwise treated according to the evaluation given by R. Wise?

Thanks!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

NF, I'm actually sad that you're selling this ring because I remember how happy you were when you first got it. I love it so much and I wish I could buy it. I hope it goes to a good home!

y2kitty

Brilliant_Rock

It certainly is a beautiful ring. Even more beautiful in your pictures on here, IMO.

Ella

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium

Ladies please keep the drama offline. Thank you for your cooperation.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock

MakingTheGrade|1317569998|3031191 said:
Oh, is the sapphire heated or otherwise treated according to the evaluation given by R. Wise?

Thanks!

Hey MTG!

RW Wise didn't evaluate that--so honestly, I don't know. To be safe, I would assume it is heated, but it may not be, I just don't know.

Jeff never told me when I bought it and I never asked since it was so pretty and so many people wanted it I just snapped it up!

Thanks for your interest!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock

Zoe|1317585583|3031375 said:
NF, I'm actually sad that you're selling this ring because I remember how happy you were when you first got it. I love it so much and I wish I could buy it. I hope it goes to a good home!

Don't be sad Zoe! I am choosing to sell it, I don't NEED to sell it. Trust me, happy sale not a fire sale! :))

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock

neatfreak|1317596792|3031561 said:
Zoe|1317585583|3031375 said:

Don't be sad Zoe! I am choosing to sell it, I don't NEED to sell it. Trust me, happy sale not a fire sale! :))

Oh I know you want to sell it and you don't need to, but it still makes me sad. Maybe I'm mostly sad because I can't buy it right now. ;( I love, love, love that stone.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh, wow! I need that sapphire but I have two dream settings that I want to use! Have to think about this.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock

It's been sold. Thanks to everyone for your interest! I am sure the new owner will love it very much! :))

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results