shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Jeff White Asscher Sapphire 2.98ct

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Hi :wavey:

Just listed my Jeff White Asscher Sapphire.

http://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-colored-stone-center/2-dot-98ct-jeff-white-asscher-ceylon-sapphire

I couldn't get my other pictures to upload on LT but there are plenty in this thread: [URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/holiday-bling-jeff-white-sapphire-roger-d-spess.209389/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/holiday-bling-jeff-white-sapphire-roger-d-spess.209389/[/URL]

I would love for this ring/stone to go to a PSer! Also happy to send more pictures privately and answer any questions.
I have something else I really want so I'm selling to fund that purchase.

Thanks for looking :))

Gemajames

Shiny_Rock
Re: Jeff White Asscher Sapphire 2.98ct

WOW! I wish I had the funds to take her off your hands. What an absolutely stunning sapphire. Very best wishes for a quick sale :appl:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Gemajames|1446053693|3943061 said:
WOW! I wish I had the funds to take her off your hands. What an absolutely stunning sapphire. Very best wishes for a quick sale :appl:

Thanks Gemajames :)) :)) My sapphire is the one featured with your gorgeous yellow EC JF sapphire. I've had that pic as my desktop wallpaper since Jeff posted it on FB.
It is a stunning stone if I do say so myself ;))

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock

Well, would you consider as payment a small child? Or how about a right hand thumb?

Just kidding..... well, I guess I can tell you this is such a beautiful and stunning stone and the ring is perfect for it. I love it to the moon.

Good luck! I wonder what could possibly turn your head away from this beauty?

Best, ~LL

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock

I love this sapphire! If I didn't already have a beautiful engagement ring Id snap this up!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

apacherose|1446064554|3943140 said:
Well, would you consider as payment a small child? Or how about a right hand thumb?

Just kidding..... well, I guess I can tell you this is such a beautiful and stunning stone and the ring is perfect for it. I love it to the moon.

Good luck! I wonder what could possibly turn your head away from this beauty?

Best, ~LL

Thanks apacherose! Very cute offering up your kids, if I can send my two giant boys to you I may consider a trade ;))

I'm looking for a FY diamond to set into a ring. My Dad passed away in July & his birthday was in April, so diamond birthstone. Yellow was his favorite color. I had always wanted a FY, now my feelings about it have intensified. The sapphire is gorgeous & I hope it will make someone very happy.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

ricezo|1446081013|3943245 said:
I love this sapphire! If I didn't already have a beautiful engagement ring Id snap this up!

Thanks ricezo :)) I love your chryso ring, it's gorgeous :love:

metooplease

Rough_Rock

I am new here, but I just wanted to say that this ring is insanely amazing. I will give sons or daughters, a dog or a kidney. :wavey:

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock

I'm so sorry to learn of your late father- I can see why you would want to make that fy piece. It will be a treasure. Very best of luck with this sale, and may the creation of the next piece bring you solace and meaning.

**and I have a 100 pound shepherd... she really rules the roost so I better hang on to the kiddos because your puppies would probably not like my bossy gal, lol. She keeps them all in line around here.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh gosh, this is really tempting! ;( I love that stone! Ugh!!!!

Incidentally, I was extremely close to my aunt who never had kids, so she was like a second mom and lived next door. She is the one who enabled my early love for jewelry, too. I am only mentioning it because her favorite color was also yellow, and I plan to get a yellow diamond in memory of her, as well. I think you will love that as a remembrance of your dad!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

absolutely gorgeous woofmama!! Good luck on a quick sale!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

apacherose said:
I'm so sorry to learn of your late father- I can see why you would want to make that fy piece. It will be a treasure. Very best of luck with this sale, and may the creation of the next piece bring you solace and meaning.

**and I have a 100 pound shepherd... she really rules the roost so I better hang on to the kiddos because your puppies would probably not like my bossy gal, lol. She keeps them all in line around here.

Thank you apacherose, you are very kind. I grew up with german shepherds! Love the breed :appl:

diamondseeker2006 said:
Oh gosh, this is really tempting! ;( I love that stone! Ugh!!!!

Incidentally, I was extremely close to my aunt who never had kids, so she was like a second mom and lived next door. She is the one who enabled my early love for jewelry, too. I am only mentioning it because her favorite color was also yellow, and I plan to get a yellow diamond in memory of her, as well. I think you will love that as a remembrance of your dad!

Thank you DS :)) Thanks for sharing about your aunt. I have come to realize I like my rings to symbolize something, sure it's great to have them strictly for their beauty, but I want a ray of sunshine on my finger! I miss my dad terribly & hope that this will bring me some closure. I hope you get your FY diamond as well!

LLJsmom said:
absolutely gorgeous woofmama!! Good luck on a quick sale!

Thanks LLJsmom :sun:

metooplease said:
I am new here, but I just wanted to say that this ring is insanely amazing. I will give sons or daughters, a dog or a kidney. :wavey:

Very cute ;))

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Gorgeous! I really hope a PSer gets this beauty! Sending dust for a quick sale! :appl:

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock

Awww, I wish I had the funds. I just got DH to okay an upgrade when we have the funds...but we don't have the funds yet. :knockout: :knockout: Hope that this sells quickly for you!

We will likely have the funds in January...so if it's still around then, let's chat...

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

This ring is sold.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results