shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD GIA Ex/Ex 1.01 square cushion H/VS2 14K solitaire

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrfungi

Rough_Rock
Re: GIA Ex/Ex 1.01 square cushion H/VS2 14K solitaire

Tgal,

Hi! I'm new to PS, I just recently started looking around for an e-ring and cushion brilliants are what I've mainly been looking at. I've held off creating an account and all that good stuff here since most of my research didn't really create a need for me to set one up. That was until I came across your post!!

I'm a local and would love to check out the diamond in person and would definitely love to see comparison shots of it next to your F cushion. I'm not too familiar with appraisers around the area, but if there's some local to you, I wouldn't mind making the drive up. (it'll be an excuse to pick up some good food at least) or we could meet in the middle (I'm around the north OC area)

That being said, I'm not versed in the way of PS and am not sure how to go about contacting you. I tried making an account at DB but for some reason when I register, it won't take me past the registration page and doesn't allow me to login. I tried looking for a private message button here, but to no avail. Any suggestions would be helpful!

thanks and look forward to hearing from you!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Hi TheNextLevel! (Can we callyou TNL for short? ::) )

Unfortunately PS doesn't allow for PMs, nor does it allow for posting personal information (like emails) here. So really the only way to reach me is to see if you can register on DB. If that fails and if you are serious about making the drive up, I can try to post it on craigslist so you can click the link through there to reach me. I just don't want to do that right now because I'll get 1000 emails asking me if I ship to Nigeria. :knockout:

Let me know if you have more troubles. As I mentioned, I am interested in talking to the vendor I purchased from since it's the easiest transaction for me, but since you are local, that might be easy as well. We can speak more offline if you can manage to register on DB.

Thanks for your interest!

ETA: I will try to get the comparison shots of the two cushions tomorrow. I want to see if I can just do it against white paper in diffused outdoor lighting and didn't get a chance to do it today.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock

Diamond Bistro has been "down" most of the weekend in some manner, that is probably why you cannot register TLN! Try again tomorrow!

mrfungi

Rough_Rock

Good news I was able to get on and send a message. Hopefully it went thru! Otherwise we might have to try something else!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Thenextlevel|1333983801|3166617 said:
Good news I was able to get on and send a message. Hopefully it went thru! Otherwise we might have to try something else!

Got it, reply sent through DB.... ::)

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Thanks for replying and posting that comparison, TGal! It seems like that friend is barely starting out his quest, so I think he wants to do a lot of 'searching' before settling.

I really hope you sell it soon :) whether it be to Mark or to another PS-er! It's seriously one BEAUTIFUL diamond!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

madelise|1334012676|3166932 said:
Thanks for replying and posting that comparison, TGal! It seems like that friend is barely starting out his quest, so I think he wants to do a lot of 'searching' before settling.

I really hope you sell it soon :) whether it be to Mark or to another PS-er! It's seriously one BEAUTIFUL diamond!

No drama Madelise, and thanks! I'm sure your friend will find exactly what he needs. Fortunately for us PSers, there seem to be plenty of options out there!

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

OK, listing updated with the new comparison videos taken this morning.

http://diamondbistro.com/category/216/Natural-Diamond-Center/listings/27899/GIA-ExEx-101-square-cushion-HVS2-14K-solitaire.html

ETA, if you click on the video link on DB (I swear, that site never works for me), it doesn't seem to work. If you highlight only what you see, copy and paste, it should work. The link should end in "be" (without quotes) so if there is anything extra, delete it (I got some extra junk when I copied it as shortcut by accident).

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Topping - currently there is a possible sale pending. If he chooses not to buy, I plan to consign the stone, but am topping in case there is any definitive interest. If not, it will be most likely shipped to consignment this week!

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

What's "topping"? I googled it, and urban dictionary gave me inappropriate answers :p

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

Lol...

It means bringing a thread to the top. ;))

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium

TravelingGal|1336361617|3189024 said:
Lol...

It means bringing a thread to the top. ;))

ooh like bumping. ahha, urban dictionary got that all wrong!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

oh, it's so pretty. If only I could have multiple E rings... :Up_to_something:

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

This ring has been SOLD! :appl:

I admit, I was a bit verklempt to see it go, (guess it was more sentimental than I thought), but it went to a really SUPER nice guy who has definitely done his homework - and I am sure will be presenting a really lovely ring to his future fiancee. Congratulations!

Mico

Brilliant_Rock

:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results