shape
carat
color
clarity

Software that allows you to see what your diamond looks like?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Phantasman

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Does anyone know of a software or website that would allow you to enter the dimensions of your diamond to get an idea of how it would look? I'm inquiring specifically for a princess cut diamond.

Thanks!:twirl:

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
New version of the DiamCalc will be released soon so you'll be able to enter Sarin measurements for a real diamond and analyze it for a bunch of caracteristics like light leakage.

Phantasman

Rough_Rock
Thanks cut nut - I've seen that software. I'm sure that would be worth it for someone in your business but probably not equitable for a one-time buyer, such as myself.

By the way - great video - I made me a believer in "cut" as the priority in diamond buying.

Chris

Phantasman

Rough_Rock
Thanks cut nut - I've seen that software. I'm sure that would be worth it for someone in your business but probably not equitable for a one-time buyer, such as myself.

By the way - great video - It made me a believer in "cut" as the priority in diamond buying.

Chris

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results