shape
carat
color
clarity

'So you've seen the diamond, now how about a Wink Jones setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/26/2009 8:43:16 AM
Author: geckodani
The first thing that popped into my head was: W00T!!! LOL - That is going to be amazingly classy and GORGEOUS!!!
Ditto. It''s going to be fabulous!!
36.gif
36.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Boo! I can''t see them on my mac...

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
simple, elegant, should be lovely...

WinkHPD

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Date: 2/26/2009 12:40:53 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring
Boo! I can''t see them on my mac...
Please tell me what format you can see.

Wink

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Great setting for a great diamond. I can''t WAIT to see handshots!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It such a shame that some people can''t see the video. I didn''t realise it wouldn''t work for everyone. I will be sure to post loads of hand shots when it gets here!!
9.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Maisie, I have had to abort the download
7.gif

Wink: I think it is very sweet that you try to provide so many formats. For me (on dial-up, in a very rural area; outnumbered by cows) unless it is a still picture or I leave it to download for about 2 hours I stand no chance of seeing your movies/pretties
15.gif

Maisie: I am sure it is stunning; you have fab taste!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not long now Bruddah!!!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I missed this before! You''re going to have a stunning ring! I can''t wait to see photos of it on your hand.

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/1/2009 7:12:10 AM
Author: Addy
I missed this before! You''re going to have a stunning ring! I can''t wait to see photos of it on your hand.
Thanks Addy! I am really looking forward to it sitting on my finger too!!
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Its always nice to have another opinon as to how your setting looks. John Pollard from Infinity Diamonds had the chance to view my setting before it was sent to Antwerp. This is what he said to Wink:

''I apologize for not watching the video you made but I no longer need to. It’s fantastic. As you described, beautiful and solid yet delicate. The prong work is exceptionally symmetrical and the band has the perfect taper for her finger size. Well done!''

I think I am going to burst waiting for my ring!! By all accounts its going to be spectacular!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/1/2009 1:18:24 PM
Author: Maisie
Its always nice to have another opinon as to how your setting looks. John Pollard from Infinity Diamonds had the chance to view my setting before it was sent to Antwerp. This is what he said to Wink:

''I apologize for not watching the video you made but I no longer need to. It’s fantastic. As you described, beautiful and solid yet delicate. The prong work is exceptionally symmetrical and the band has the perfect taper for her finger size. Well done!''

I think I am going to burst waiting for my ring!! By all accounts its going to be spectacular!!

runaround1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results