shape
carat
color
clarity

So very happy right now...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I posted this update on FF's Grandma in my other thread, but I've also pasted it here for those of you that were wondering how she is doing:
(if you don't want to read that part, then see below why I'm so happy now!)

[ Edit - quotes removed. 3-18-2009 10:19 PM ]
But now I got an email from FF............HE GOT THE FRIDAY FLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
locomotive.gif
yippee10.gif
party.gif
Yay!!! I'm sooooooooo excited I'm going to see him again THIS FRIDAY! It will be 2 weeks we've been apart
6.gif
and what a rough time it has been for us and everything that's been going on. GOOD GOD I MISS HIM SO MUCH!!!!! I'm gonna give him all the love in the world when I see him!
another%20huge%20kiss.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
I get that you''ll be happy to see him, but whoa was it weird to read how his grandma is doing (i.e. not very well) with the "So very happy" title to the thread.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 2:37:36 PM
Author: gwendolyn
I get that you''ll be happy to see him, but whoa was it weird to read how his grandma is doing (i.e. not very well) with the ''So very happy'' title to the thread.

Ditto Gwen
23.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh GOD
20.gif
If you read correctly...I said I posted it in the other thread but attached it here. Then I said if you don''t want to read all that part, then read the bottom part and that''s why I''m happy. I''m not happy about her condition. Come on now!
14.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
I am glad you get to see your FF. I hope his grandmother is okay.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 3:24:27 PM
Author: tlh
I am glad you get to see your FF. I hope his grandmother is okay.
THANK YOU!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Dream-
I''m glad you get to see him on Friday! I''m keeping his grandmother in my prayers.

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/18/2009 3:22:55 PM
Author: Dreamgirl
Oh GOD
20.gif
If you read correctly...I said I posted it in the other thread but attached it here. Then I said if you don''t want to read all that part, then read the bottom part and that''s why I''m happy. I''m not happy about her condition. Come on now!
14.gif
I did read it correctly. ''Attached'' or not, the vast majority of your OP is still about how badly she''s doing for those of us who didn''t read your other thread. The reaction to those of us reading it here for the first time was a bit jarring, as I was expecting a good update on his grandmother, as well as your happiness at his imminent return.

If you didn''t want it to be read like that ("So happy, grandma doing badly, he''s coming home yay") then maybe it should''ve been layed out differently, or just a link to the update instead? But please don''t have an attitude with the ultra-condescending rolling eyes emoticon because I read what you wrote. As someone who regularly spent two weeks or more apart from my love, I know all too well how you must miss him, but that didn''t erase the "bwa??!!" feeling I got when I read your post. I''m glad you''ll see him soon, and I''m very, very sorry things with his grandma aren''t going well. I''ve been in his shoes, and it''s the most heartbreaking, awful thing. My heart goes out to him.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I was trying to be helpful and provided the link to the other thread as well as I figured many wouldn't read the posting in the other thread on her updates. I've asked that that part be removed (because I don't have the option to fix it myself) so hopefully the admins will fix that for me. Again, I had posted if you didn't want to read the update on his Grandma, to just read what was below it. We've gone through so much the past 2 weeks with her and we are both incredibly happy to see one another once again so I wanted to share. It's something good to look forward to after all the sadness and stress...

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks princess!
4.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
You''re welcome dream. Keep us posted.

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Hope she gets better...or, at the very least, that she''s not suffering.

Glad your bf is coming home
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks B
2.gif
Love ya girl! We are so greatful that she is alive today and makes a little progress almost daily (not much, but a little anyway). That is also certainly something to be happy about too. I just don't want her to be in any pain but it looks like a long road ahead. I've told him to hold onto everyday she is here with us because we don't know what will happen tomorrow. It's kind of a toss-up at this point but she is with us today. I'm so glad he was able to make it out there to be with her and he's been by her side the entire time. That starts to put a lot of wear on a person emotionally though and he's ready to come home. He still has some vacation time saved up too incase he needs to get back out there. We both just think him coming home and for us to see each other again is a great way to celebrate life and live in happiness! That's why I wanted to share. Because for today, we can be happy.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
oops. Repost.
6.gif
20.gif
3.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I''m so happy that you guys will be reunited again! It''s SO hard to be away from each other for so long! (I can only speculate how the surrounding situation must compound the feelings so much more.) I hope his grandma continues to make positive signs of recovery, even if it''s slow. What a ****** deal!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
I was a bit confused as well, but i realized it must have been that he was coming home soon (the reason of the title). i''m working on 4 hours of sleep here
14.gif

I''m sorry she''s not doing signifigantly better, but i''m glad your guy is comming home. I hope he has a good flight!

Smurfysmiles

Ideal_Rock
i''m happy you finally get to see him dg :) Hope his grandma is doing better

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
Aw, I thought you were going to post that his grandma was getting better.
7.gif
At least you get to see him soon. That''s good. I know that even short separations are tough.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all so very much! I''ve got about 29 hours to go..........
1276752h6e4tykrbg.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad to see he''s coming home, DG! That''s great news. I''m sure you''re very, very excited.
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
I am soooooo excited to see him!!! But on the other hand, I''m sort of sad he has to leave his Grandma. So it''s going to be hard on him too because he wants to come home but I know a part of him wants to stay with her. You know? I hope I can cheer him up a little when he gets back. I wish there was something I could do for him, but I don''t know what.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That''s sad about his granny, but glad that he''s coming home.

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
Don''t expect him to be totally excited and happy when he comes home. When I lost someone close to me, I didn''t want to see SO for a while, no matter how he tried to cheer me up. I just wanted to be alone. People grieve differently. I know his g''ma has not passed on yet, but he could still be grieving. Wishing you guys the best!

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Two weeks feels like an eternity when you''re missing your man. I''m glad for you that he''s coming home tomorrow.
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies!

fuzzers- I know what you mean. And I don''t expect him to be fully happy when he returns. His dad unexpectedly passed away back in 2003 and it was a rough time but he wanted me to be around him more than ever, so I''m hoping it''s just the same when he comes back. He says he sure does miss me. He even sent me the cutest little card with a sweet letter inside
4.gif
Been calling me every evening and giving me updates. I''ll be there for him however he wants me to be I guess. Thanks for the support!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
I hope your boyfriend''s grandmother continues to improve. A stroke can be devastating. Poor woman.
8.gif

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
I hope S''s grandma gets better.

I hope you two enjoy a nice, relaxing weekend together!
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Thanks gals!

9.5 hours to go....
31.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Wow. My heart is going crazy right now and I can almost cry in excitement knowing he's almost home to me.
6.gif
39.gif
9.gif
5.gif
I don't think it's helping any that I'm listening to Snow Patrol Crack the Shutters either (such a beautiful song)...lol

6.5 hours to go...
1276752h6e4tykrbg.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Now I feel sick. HA!
6.gif
32.gif
Crazy...after 10.5 years, I''ve got major butterflies right now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results