shape
carat
color
clarity

So there was this street car...

MayFlowers

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

That proposal was super sweet and I love that he got both of your families to come and celebrate with you! And your ring is gorgeous!!

nicoleben

Shiny_Rock
Congrats!! :)) Now you get to join all of us in BWW :)) Your ring is so pretty, and simple, just the way I like them too !! Its so fun to say fiance !! Let the planning begin, and congrats again!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!!!! Lovely ring!!!

blacksand

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! What a beautiful proposal.

Glitz

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations to you and your fiance, you guys look so adorable! I'm glad he was still able to surprise you by catching you off guard on the street car, the whole story is just so romantic. I hope your ring doesn't take to long to get fixed/replaced. Have a great time this weekend sharing the news and happiness with all your family (and in-laws!!!).

You did a lovely job on your nails too ;-)

peach_tea_for_me

Shiny_Rock
WOW- your story is wonderful! Congrats to you both and gorgeous ring! It's such an exciting time!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! What a wonderful proposal and ring! :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
congratulations!!! such a sweet story and BEAUTIFUL ring...do you know the stats? It looks great on you!

PrincessNatalie

Shiny_Rock
I love the duckie! And you two are a cute couple :)

Congratulations!!!!

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement. Your ring is lovely. I am sorry about the setting. Hope it can be fixed. :praise:

Rezi

Rough_Rock
Gratz! Wonderful news! I love these funny topic titles, which always try to lead off.. and at the same time they are always a give-away :)

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congratulations Jenmarie! I love your ring and your proposal story. How sweet that your FI surprsed you by having your family (and his) join you.

MiSS G

Rough_Rock
You make an adorable couple, and your ring is beautiful! Congratulations!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
wow! what a beautiful proposal and GORGEOUS ring!!! i hope you're able to get the setting fixed soon. do you have any specs on the stone? it's so beautiful!!

jenmarie

Shiny_Rock
I haven't been back to this thread in a while! I wanted to say thanks to again to all the newer comments.

Our jeweler is handling the setting mishap beautifully, and we love them more than ever! The prongs are not the ones we originally ordered, but we ended up liking these better anyway, so they're going to just make a new band and put this head into it. The ring was supposed to be made so that a wedding band would sit flush or mostly flush, and for whatever reason, it wasn't. They couldn't figure out how everything got so confused! I guess that's what happens when your SA takes maternity leave right when your ring is being made!

Waitingpatiently, the stone is 1.58 J SI1. I don't really see color in it. Totally eyeclean, but I can see the inclusions from the side, which I like...it's like the diamond's birthmark! I like knowing where they are and where to find them for identification. I don't have the papers, so I don't know the other numbers. I do know that it's cut is GIA excellent.

jenmarie

Shiny_Rock
Couldn't edit my last post, but I wanted to add that I'm a size 6, but the ring is currently sized as a "loose six," so it's a little too big.

beezygal

Brilliant_Rock
So, you got it fix then? That's good. My diamond is vs2, but I can see a tiny feather from the side under certain lighting and if I look at it very carefully. I agree with you. I like the look of it from the side, it's like a tiny birth mark, so i am not bothered by it at all. :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results