shape
carat
color
clarity

So sad...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gothgirl, thank you, you are so sweet.

I feel for you. I had to do that same thing for my dog. It was such a tough decision. My sister did the same for her dog recently and I didn't spend a lot of time with her dog but I cried so hard. Animals are sooooo sweet and loveable. Take care of you and your hubby. You are in my prayers.

StarSpun

Shiny_Rock
8.gif

I''m so sorry to hear of your loss. A decision like that is the hardest one to make. I had to make the same decision about a year ago when my best friend/bunny Cuddles was suffering. I paced for like, 2 hours, crying in indecision!

What you did took a lot of strength, and is one of the most compassionate things you can do. Both of you take care and remember all the happy times you had with your friend....your little birdie knew of your love, don''t ever forget that!

*HUGS*

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Starspun, thanks for the hugs. It is appreciated.

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I am so sorry gothgrrl.
5.gif
I''m also a bird and basically any animal lover, and know how hard it is to lose a pet. I know there are no words to make you feel better right now, just know that this pain will pass and you will be left with the fond memories of your beloved grey.

Gothgrrl

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you DMBsGirl, all the well wishes do help.
35.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results