Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

SO put a deposit down on my ring today! So excited!

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
120
It will be ready in 4 to 6 weeks. :love: The setting is Tacori, and I don't know the specifics about the diamond because he picked it out. I did see the ones he chose from, and they were all beautiful so I am not worried.
 

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
2,580
Very exciting! I hope your BF proposes soon after the ring arrives and doesn't make you wait long.
 

OrchidVee

Rough_Rock
Joined
Jul 13, 2011
Messages
98
Congrats!!! Sounds so exciting!
 

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
120
Here are couple of stock images of the setting I chose. I love it so much.

2616RD65_multi.zoom.jpg

2616RD65_alt.jpg
 

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
120
mary poppins|1319335399|3045703 said:
Very exciting! I hope your BF proposes soon after the ring arrives and doesn't make you wait long.
I don't think he will make me wait. I usually get my Christmas gift early from him because once he buys it he usually can't wait until Christmas to give it to me.
 

PositivelyPeanut

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Aug 31, 2011
Messages
132
NCSUchick27|1319416070|3046192 said:
I don't think he will make me wait. I usually get my Christmas gift early from him because once he buys it he usually can't wait until Christmas to give it to me.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one afflicted with that... Has to be nice to be on the receiving end. :) Congrats!!
 

NCSUchick27

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
120
PositivelyPeanut|1319416188|3046193 said:
NCSUchick27|1319416070|3046192 said:
I don't think he will make me wait. I usually get my Christmas gift early from him because once he buys it he usually can't wait until Christmas to give it to me.
I'm so glad I'm not the only one afflicted with that... Has to be nice to be on the receiving end. :) Congrats!!
I'm just as bad as he is so it works out well for both of us. :lol:
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    A Perspective on Pearls- Vol. I
    A Perspective on Pearls- Vol. I
    Quarter Century Anniversary Upgrade
    Quarter Century Anniversary Upgrade
    Diamonds and the Movies – Watchlist (Part 1)
    Diamonds and the Movies – Watchlist (Part 1)

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top