shape
carat
color
clarity

So...more pics! Mint peridot asscher-Jeff White

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It truly is a lovely stone! What would you call it''s color? Grass green? Pure green?

I''m so glad to see that you are enjoying it and sharing that joy with us. THANKS for the pictures!!
36.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/4/2010 12:42:52 PM
Author: vinkalmann
Beautiful cut and color! I like that! Looks like its a nice substantial stone too
1.gif
2.85 cts and 8mm. A very substantial stone!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I''m sure I''ve said this before but I would love a green stone!
30.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME photos Liz! I just LOVE this beautiful peridot!
30.gif

Lori

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s fabulous! What''re you doing w/your new pet?

Gailey

Ideal_Rock
That is a seriously awesome stone Liz. I''m amazed Lori would want to part with such a beauty. Perhaps she''s not a green kind-a gal?? Was it advertised you know where
2.gif
Don''t say it. I must look more often!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2010 5:54:54 PM
Author: Gailey
That is a seriously awesome stone Liz. I''m amazed Lori would want to part with such a beauty. Perhaps she''s not a green kind-a gal?? Was it advertised you know where
2.gif
Nope. Since Lori has problems with photographing stones, and doesn''t feel well often, she tends to send me a few of her items and I''ll list them for her.

I don''t know if you''ll remember, but she had two of these minty peridot beauties--this one by Jeff White and another by Peter Toracca. She decided to unload JW''s and keep PT''s. As soon as I got that particular box, I couldn''t keep my mitts off of it, so the other day I made an offer to her and she accepted. Then I took pictures!
9.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2010 5:46:52 PM
Author: packrat
It''s fabulous! What''re you doing w/your new pet?
Great question. I do already have a plan for it, but I might just keep it under wraps for now, until I know when I might be able to afford to set it. I will say that simplicity is the name of the game though!
2.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diamond*Dana: Thank you!

kayla: Do you have pictures of your peridot somewhere?

BEG: Lol! I wish my BB took better pics...my canon does pretty well under the right circumstances though...

tsavoritegirl: Thanks! I hope you are successful in your search! And lol about the Freke-y colonists getting their funk on!

kribbie: Thanks! Me too!

Chrono: Thanks! It''s so sparkly! I was really trying to capture the color, but sometime I''ll try for the sparkles! I''ve never seen a peridot quite like this before--in several respects!

aggal06: I do! I''m not spilling yet though. I need to find out costs first...

cellentani: yup, these were taken with my canon--the earlier thread was with my Blackberry. And the camera cord was right where I thought it was.

Catmom: Thank you! It wants to come have a playdate with your jewelry!

TL: Thanks! And yeah, I know. I imagine a few people might have liked to snap this baby up.

vinkalmann: thanks! Yeah, it''s pretty sizeable!

Maevie: Yeah I think so too! And I have a thing for green too!

Stone Hunter: It''s a light Granny Smith apple green leaning towards the blue minty side. I think this pic shows pretty accurately how it looks to me!

IMG_8684%20freke.jpg

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
um..rose gold?

kayla.tastikk

Shiny_Rock
My peridot: Link

The better pictures are on the second page.

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/4/2010 6:31:33 PM
Author: FrekeChild

Stone Hunter: It''s a light Granny Smith apple green leaning towards the blue minty side. I think this pic shows pretty accurately how it looks to me!

IMG_8684%20freke.jpg
Ah I love your description. I think of Granny Smiths as having a bit of yellow in them, and I don''t see any yellow in your stone. Hmmm I see light green and the blue minty highlights. I should go buy some Granny Smith apples...

I think you got a wonderful stone. Congrats!!
9.gif

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2010 6:16:14 PM
Author: FrekeChild

Date: 3/4/2010 5:54:54 PM
Author: Gailey
2.gif
Nope. Since Lori has problems with photographing stones, and doesn''t feel well often, she tends to send me a few of her items and I''ll list them for her.

I don''t know if you''ll remember, but she had two of these minty peridot beauties--this one by Jeff White and another by Peter Toracca. She decided to unload JW''s and keep PT''s. As soon as I got that particular box, I couldn''t keep my mitts off of it, so the other day I made an offer to her and she accepted. Then I took pictures!
9.gif
LOL Gailey! I''m VERY MUCH a green kinda gal....peridot is my birthstone. This beauty deserved a home where it would be appreciated. I hadn''t figured out how to set it and now Liz will do it justice. I couldn''t be happier!
9.gif

Lori

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot to mention that it was very sweet of you to help Lori out like that.
1.gif
You''re very kind.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2010 9:57:43 PM
Author: tourmaline_lover
I forgot to mention that it was very sweet of you to help Lori out like that.
1.gif
You''re very kind.
She really is! I appreciate her so very much!
12.gif

Lori

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
Very pretty stone! I wish my photos turned out so well.

blithesome71

Shiny_Rock
Peridot is one of my favorite stones.... And yours is definitely beautiful! I love its minty bluish light green color matched with an exquisite Asscher cut. Great purchase.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
wow i must have missed this thread..lovely stone, freke..it''s an IF''er too. Def. a minty color..very nice..cut looks outstanding on it also..well done!

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an interesting color...Looks like mint garnet to me.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS. Fabulous colour. Actually nicer in RL pics than the vendor pics IMHO!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results