shape
carat
color
clarity

So I''ve Been Busy... with 5 new rings! (picture heavy)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Work had kept me busy recently so that I only had time to browse the forum quickly. Thought this is about time to share some new rings that I had finished in the past two months. You probably have seen the ideas I thrown out, but not the finished pieces. Tell me what do you think.

First, the blue sapphire I had for years. Finally set with two half moon sides.

Ring_Sapphire Blue-2.JPG

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Hand cupped on deck table.

Ring_Sapphire Blue-3.JPG

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
I like the contrast of blue and green. The design is nothing surprising, just a classic 3 stone.

Ring_Sapphire Blue-4.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When I saw the title "Picture heavy" from Yingh, I got excited.
36.gif

Beautiful sapphire!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Last one, the hand shot.

Ring_Sapphire Blue.JPG

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
2nd ring is a Mali garnet from PrecisionGem in an LOGR Legacy setting, two tone. I am very pleased with the upgraded diamond.

This picture was taken this afternoon, 6:30, on my window sill facing west. Indirect sunlight. I am adding all these details since all Mali owners know how difficult it is to take picture of a Mali!
2.gif

Ring_Mali Garnet.JPG

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I want a ring JUST like that gorgeous sapphire of yours one day. It''s stunning. Who did that setting and those prongs? Leon?

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
The Mali again. Three out my five new rings are from LOGR, and I shall say that I am very happy with them for the price I paid. All rings have good quality diamonds (all upgrades). My only complain is that the thin rim inside the halo, where the 4 prongs are attached to, are not well polished so it is not a smooth line. But once the stone is set, it is hardly noticeable.

Ring_Mali Garnet-1.JPG

Burberrygirl

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I just died! That sapphire is gorgeous!!! I love the garnet too!!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 12:17:54 AM
Author: Gypsy
I want a ring JUST like that gorgeous sapphire of yours one day. It''s stunning. Who did that setting and those prongs? Leon?

I wish it is a Leon! No, I got it from a jewelery store in NY diamond district. The ring is very nicely made, but the double prongs can be aligned a little better. I am picky.
21.gif

Thanks for your kind words!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Profile view. You can see the stone sits quite high, because Gene cut it with a high crown. However, when I wear it, I didn''t feel it sticking out at all.

Ring_Mali Garnet-2.JPG

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Mali with a silk flower.

Ring_Mali Garnet-5.JPG

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
How can I finish it without a hand shot?

Ring_Mali Garnet-6.JPG

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Sorry to interrupt Yingh, but your pictures are fantastic!!! Is the mali in a 7mm LOGR or the 8mm cushion setting? I can''t wait to see the rest!!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Another hand shot - sorry all hand shots are taken on my left hand, since I only know to take pictures with right hand. In reality, all color rings are my RHR.

This picture shows some green side of the Mali. It turns greenish in sun light.

Ring_Mali Garnet-7.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yingh,
I love that delicate shade of green against the rose gold. What a gorgeous and unique combination. My only complaint is that you need to post these pictures faster so I can get to bed!! I can''t wait to see the rest!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 7/15/2009 12:25:02 AM
Author: cellentani
Sorry to interrupt Yingh, but your pictures are fantastic!!! Is the mali in a 7mm LOGR or the 8mm cushion setting? I can''t wait to see the rest!!

No problem. The Mali is 7.65mm, I believe I had it customized. My finger size is 6.5, if that helps.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Okay. I need to go to bed too. The Mali is actually in 14k YG, not rose gold.

Date: 7/15/2009 12:27:33 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Yingh,

I love that delicate shade of green against the rose gold. What a gorgeous and unique combination. My only complaint is that you need to post these pictures faster so I can get to bed!! I can''t wait to see the rest!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
The 3rd ring is the Umba sapphire from dear Barry at ACS. I originally ordered the same design in RG/WG two tone, but changed my mind - glad I did!!!

Ring_Sapphire Violet.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/15/2009 12:28:28 AM
Author: yingh
The Mali is actually in 14k YG, not rose gold.
Good to know because I''m getting my minty beryl set in YG, and I think the YG makes these minty green stones pop!!

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Love this violet color, combined with the blue.

Ring_Sapphire Violet-1.JPG

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Cupped shot.

Ring_Sapphire Violet-2.JPG

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Last one of this ring - I don't have a good one for hand shot.

ETA - for those who are interested, I think this is the best quality among all my LOGR rings.

Ring_Sapphire Violet-3.JPG

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 7/15/2009 12:31:55 AM
Author: yingh
Last one of this ring - I don''t have a good one for hand shot.

ETA - for those who are interested, I think this is the best quality among all my LOGR rings.
Gorgeous sapphire. I have to agree about the quality on that particular ring. I have two of this same style in various sizes, and the quality is really great for the price. The upgraded diamonds are really beautiful as well.

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
4th ring. A BB (ACS) Umbalite garnet in an eBay ring. It is from the seller lanbo4, of whom I am not a big fan but the auction happened to end at such a irresistible price. I did upgrade the diamonds, but still the diamonds are barely visible to naked eyes - they are too tiny.

I am not happy with the setter - the stone is not sitting right and is tilted clockwise. I would have to fix it later.

Ring_Umbalite Garnet.JPG

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Side view. I still like this ring a lot - it matches several of my outfits.

Ring_Umbalite Garnet-1.JPG

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Side view

Ring_Umbalite Garnet-2.JPG

tessa

Shiny_Rock
Fabulous rings!
I love them!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Last one - on my curtain.

Ring_Umbalite Garnet-3.JPG

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a scene of my rings welcome the big sapphire.
9.gif

Ring_Group 200906-4.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results