shape
carat
color
clarity

So I got this ring...Tigerseye:

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
I'm wondering about the maker,HART.
Its a simple ring with a unique band...tigerseye on 10k gold.

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
Does anybody know anything about the maker?,band style?
And if you have anything interesting or a compliment,it's more than welcome ☺️
Was my great grandfather's,the rings approximately 40-45 years old

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
Feel free to show me your HART rings/ring if you gottem'
Or any tigerseye jewelry you might have

Last edited:

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like tigers eye
Would love to see a hand shot of your grandad's ring

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
I like tigers eye
Would love to see a hand shot of your grandad's ring

The character of the ring really suits me,thanks for asking for a on hand shot,idk why I didn't think of that
Strange thing is is I didn't fully appreciate the ring til I had it for a bit,now Its a favorite,and one that I'm sure ta keep as time blows by,it's a part of me,and if I ever have a sin/daughter it'll have some "history" hehe,that I'm sure they'll feel as I

Last edited:

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
The character of the ring really suits me,thanks for asking for a on hand shot,idk why I didn't think of that
Strange thing is is I didn't fully appreciate the ring til I had it for a bit,now Its a favorite,and one that I'm sure ta keep as time blows by,it's a part of me,and if I ever have a sin/daughter it'll have some "history" hehe,that I'm sure they'll feel as I

Meant ta say son but I'm sure you caught it

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

Wow!
Its awsome !
Very distinctive

I only have a cheap avon watch with a tiger eye band that i can't show here because its not even silver - but its pretty and i like it

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
Wow!
Its awsome !
Very distinctive

I only have a cheap avon watch with a tiger eye band that i can't show here because its not even silver - but its pretty and i like it

I like gemstones that play light =]
Tigerseye is beautiful hand polished,and machined,I trust that watch is something that will keep you glancing at it, inspirational and awesome In it's own right, planning on getting a cat's eye ring someday.

Newb2U

Shiny_Rock
Wow!
Its awsome !
Very distinctive

Also I'm sure it's you not the materials that make it look good.=)

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice ring to enjoy memories of your grandfather. Probably he is around the age of some of us. I used to collect tigers eye. Never had one in gold though. Just polished loose stones. They sure are pretty. Enjoy it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results