shape
carat
color
clarity

So....I got Dumped Today....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 11:21:04 PM
Author: TravelingGal

Date: 10/22/2009 6:44:13 PM
Author: PrincessDijon
Well, he had the maturity level of a Jonas Brother...I noticed a series of events in the last week or so that led up to this...

When his parents were in town he didn't want me to meet them (or meet my mom),he stopped texting me regularly or making time to see me.

Finally I let the day go today to see if he'd 'remember' that it was our dating anniversary. By 5 p.m. I saw nothing so, I texted him asking him if he even wanted to be in a relationship with me anymore. He then replied with the 'Actually I was gonna tell you.....' text.

So I had to coerce it out of him. What a you-know-what...ugh! He was too scared to break it off with me so he basically ignored me until I said something. I hate guys like that! Oh well...its better off that we arent dating anymore anyways. I barely saw him anyway!
Well I'm going to echo Deco (hey, that rhymed) and also say I'm not too worried about you. If your life crumbles after a 2 month relationship, you're not made out of very tough stuff. And I'm going to assume you are made of tougher stuff than that.

Just my two cents...women who expect men to remember their TWO month DATING anniversary are setting themselves up for heartbreak. Generally, men just don't care, and I don't blame them. Two months? That's a milestone these days?
33.gif

You 'tested' him to see if he'd remember your relationship, and when he didn't remember (or didn't care to remember), you text him a question asking him about your relationship status. Really...why are women surprised she got a break up via text if it's OK to ask questions about relationship status via text? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
+1.

Callisto

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/22/2009 9:58:06 PM
Author: Italiahaircolor
He really did do you a favor!

Agreed. It will be a good story to tell your kids though haha... how not to treat a gf/bf.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Being dumped sucks, no matter the circumstances... But it certainly seems like this guy ended up being a total tool and you''re better off without him.

BFs tend to get better with time, not worse. The next man will certainly be an improvement!

hazeleyes29

Rough_Rock
I was dumped via text message a few months ago after over 2 yrs of dating. I realize now that he wasn''t the right one for me. I have got back into the game and found someone who has more in common with me than my ex. WE enjoy doing the same things such as going for walks and hiking. Things will improve with time although you got to live day by day. The next guy will be better and its through our mistakes that we can grow. He was immature and wasn''t a man. You will find your silver lining although life is too short to live in the past that you should look forward and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results