shape
carat
color
clarity

So I bought some new stuff...

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
Ok here they are all mixed up in my trays... some CS and diamond stuff as was lazy to sort...
5BFB5FD4-8FCC-4E7A-B880-635DF0ABF24A.jpeg

Still love all my giant pendants...
16ECB207-9D6D-4FC5-A249-F45A05186412.jpeg

And my absolute favorite earrings. I LOVE all of them. Still sigh over their luster/color/overtones/perfect drop shapes when I see them, or some are just so wearable that they make the cut

CE0D1F4D-6A1A-4A91-A89A-13A21DE31E34.jpeg

What a treat to find your post in my inbox this morning! You have a beautiful collection!

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
@icy_jade I think my double pearl strand would feel very at home there ;-)

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
@icy_jade I think my double pearl strand would feel very at home there ;-)

I know! But I have so many already. Plus I cannot wear creamy strands... they just blend into my skin and look horrible :(

I do really love yours. Especially the diamond accent. So so pretty!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok here they are all mixed up in my trays... some CS and diamond stuff as was lazy to sort...
5BFB5FD4-8FCC-4E7A-B880-635DF0ABF24A.jpeg

Still love all my giant pendants...
16ECB207-9D6D-4FC5-A249-F45A05186412.jpeg

And my absolute favorite earrings. I LOVE all of them. Still sigh over their luster/color/overtones/perfect drop shapes when I see them, or some are just so wearable that they make the cut

CE0D1F4D-6A1A-4A91-A89A-13A21DE31E34.jpeg

OMG what a collection :eek-2: :sun: :love:

A few days ago I sent a vendor a couple of older photos of your Tahitian drops - “if you find drops with colours and luster like this - mine!” :bigsmile:

Your favourite earrings - lots of diamond and pearl studs!! Calling @luckyhonu - she has an incredible SS collection too ::) those carved roses are delightful... I have to say, though, I’m especially partial to the B&W pair...

Love your description of “still sighing over how pretty they are”. #JewelleryGoals. I want to sigh over every single piece I own :love:

femmemannequin

Rough_Rock
The annual Singapore International Jewelry Expo (SIJE) took place 21-24 July last month and as usual I bought a couple of things.

Group shot:
image_1003.jpg

The earrings! Wssps n Tahitians
image_1004.jpg

Close ups. The Wssp drops are from last year's fair. Love the diamond settings that I found this year.
image_1005.jpg

And the uniquely colored wssp that I've nicknamed 'bean'
image_1006.jpg

oh i do love this so! :) super cute

TOinTX

Rough_Rock
Oops was in a hurry n mixed up my GSSP n Wssp descriptions...

Anyway since I'm back here are some of the other strands that I'd considered before getting the Eiko ones...

From Arkhe... The Wssp one on the left is rounder... But it did cost just a bit less than the price I got both my GSSP n Wssp from Eiko so it was a no...
image_120.jpg

This one from TPC costs almost half of the strand from Eiko so super tempting from a price perspective. But slightly smaller, and much more blemished so it was eventually a no.
image_121.jpg

The shortlist from Eiko. In the end I got the two in the middle. The GSSP despite diff in pricing from the strand on the outside cos it's darker n with stronger overtones. The Wssp cos the bigger strand was too 'exaggerated' for normal wear. It's a huge strand - 12.9-16mm. Just a tad less well matched, less luster n slightly more blemished. If I wanted a wilma flintstone that would have been it. Negliable price diff from my strand too so I was super tempted. But just too big. Couldn't imagine wearing it... Maybe if I'm a taitai to parties then maybe... :lol:
image_122.jpg

My final choice!
image_3948.jpg

All of the above strands have above average luster compared to the other strands at the stores/booths. If anyone in Singapore is interested, I'm happy to share their reference number if you wanna have a look.

I also eyed a GSSP strand from Golay that also has strong overtones. But I think it's a tad less deep golden so I passed though I think it's less blemished. Didn't take a photo tho.

Hi I know it's really old thread, but I'm looking for the vendor for best white south sea pearl... would you mind shading the vendor?

icy_jade

Ideal_Rock
Hi I know it's really old thread, but I'm looking for the vendor for best white south sea pearl... would you mind shading the vendor?

I usually go to jewellery shows and just walk around to see what is available. From what I can tell there isn’t one particular vendor that is particularly good for SSP. It varies depending on what they get that season. Like one vendor may have a gorgeous single, and another the most beautiful pair of drops. It really varies.

I am very partial to Tahitians from Hinata Trading and another jap vendor that sold stunning ombré strands.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results