shape
carat
color
clarity

So I bought a Ped-Egg...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Any words of wisdom that they don''t tell you in the instructions?

I haven''t had a regular pedicure in 4 months so I am waaaaaayyyy overdue.....
38.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not sure if it''s in the instructions, but don''t use it on your toes.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/4/2008 6:08:41 PM
Author: Harriet

That thought makes me CRINGE.

I''d be very gentle your first time because I had a friend that actually tore up her heels with it and she basically ripped her skin off
15.gif
So be very careful.

threepwood

Brilliant_Rock
I love it.. Just be careful not to overuse because I did the 1st time and it felt kinda raw.. But other than that I really love it.
1.gif

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/4/2008 6:13:41 PM
Author: MonkeyPie

Date: 10/4/2008 6:08:41 PM
Author: Harriet

That thought makes me CRINGE.

I''d be very gentle your first time because I had a friend that actually tore up her heels with it and she basically ripped her skin off
15.gif
So be very careful.
Let''s just say Bandaids were involved.

VegasAngel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/4/2008 6:17:39 PM
Author: threepwood
I love it.. Just be careful not to overuse because I did the 1st time and it felt kinda raw.. But other than that I really love it.
1.gif

Agreed it''s a great tool as long as you arent over zealous. Day after I used it the first time.....
32.gif
I would use it at night so that you can put lotion, oil whatever you like then socks. SO much nicer in the morning.

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I have heard the "be gentle" from many users and i am glad I took the advice....I am proud to say that I survived the Ped-Egg.....

No bleeding, no band-aids, and no more callused feet...The adhesive emery pad really smoothed things off!!!!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad it worked for you! My mom got one and told me to steer clear because it was painful.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/4/2008 6:17:39 PM
Author: threepwood
1.gif
I did that but with my Swedish Clover foot file. I love that thing, but when I first used it, I overused it and my feet were raw. That was a quick lesson learned! I have had that thing for 4 years and it still works like a champ!
http://www.sallybeauty.com/Swedish-Clover-Foot-File/SBS-129160,default,pd.html?cgid=Products (there are reviews of it here)

Was curious about the PedEgg as I do like its design. I might check that out over the weekend.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was curious about this thing as well. There was a segment on our local news a few weeks ago, one of those "As seen on TV"/ does it really work type things. I fell asleep before it came on, so I missed what they had to say.

anangel

Brilliant_Rock
I have one and LOVE IT!
Like everyone said, don''t go nuts with it! It''s easy to go from smooth to raw pretty quick.
Also, you don''t need a ton of pressure- remember, you just want to get off the dry dead skin, not "the good stuff" under that layer.
I usually use it once or twice a week right before I shower- excellent product! I especially like how it catches the skin for you :D

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love mine. Love love love it!

One hint: Try to keep the round part (top of it) facing towards the floor. I have learned that sometimes the dead skin can come out of the grating holes if the metal part is facing down or sideways. So I always use it over a towel.

ellaila

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I LOVE my Ped-Egg!! I use it once or twice a week at night and I *slather* on Sally Hansen''s Cracked Heel Cream and then put on cotton socks. It works miracles! The "grating" thing is good, but I find that doing a good allover rub with that smoothing pad is what really does the trick for me. I despise pedicures because I''m super-ticklish, so this has really been awesome for me
21.gif

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
It works really well. Make sure you do it before bed, and not before going out... you are a little sore after... I have a cream I got from Avon, that has anesthetic stuff in it... and I put that on afterwards and it helps a lot with the soreness. I think it''s called Dry Heel Relief or something.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results