shape
carat
color
clarity

So far, so good.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/23/2007 11:34:58 AM
Author: poshpepper

Haahaa, that file name is hilarious!

9.gif

The pendant is stunning, I think this will be my diamond pendant (when that day comes)... it is so beautiful! The stone you picked out is a stunner for sure, just amazing!

30.gif
18.gif

HI:

Oh PP, you should have one to (kinda) match your ring.........btw, I often name my files crazy names but no one usually notices

cheers--Sharon

Rock Candy

Brilliant_Rock
It''s BEAUTIFUL - just perfect!!!
36.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2007 11:47:45 AM
Author: canuk-gal

Date: 11/23/2007 11:16:00 AM
Author: Ellen
Sharon, really, really pretty. Really!
9.gif
HI:

I am really really really glad you think so!!!!!!
9.gif
Thanks Ellen....nice balls, btw......
2.gif

cheers--Sharon
lol.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/23/2007 12:54:33 PM
Author: Rock Candy
It''s BEAUTIFUL - just perfect!!!
36.gif
HI:

Thanks! I wore it out and about today and I could see the gal at the MAC counter eyeballing it
9.gif
2.gif

cheers--Sharon

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/23/2007 11:52:40 AM
Author: canuk-gal
HI:

Oh PP, you should have one to (kinda) match your ring.........btw, I often name my files crazy names but no one usually notices

cheers--Sharon
Yeah, that is a good presentation point to bring up with the FI... well honey it matches...
9.gif

I will have to be on the look out for your file names from now on....
2.gif

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
canuk- gal...

What are the total dimensions of your new pendant? I am curious how thick the diameter with a .5 center stone and added melee... and how wide is it? Does it look chunky... or petite? It looks so good on your neck, but I can not get an idea of proportions.

Harriet

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sharon, it''s lovely. How about a coloured stone version?
31.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/23/2007 7:15:56 PM
Author: Harriet
Sharon, it''s lovely. How about a coloured stone version?
31.gif
HI:

Sure Harriet--a red beryl or imperial topaz??
18.gif
9.gif

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/23/2007 7:14:43 PM
Author: Green with Envy
canuk- gal...

What are the total dimensions of your new pendant? I am curious how thick the diameter with a .5 center stone and added melee... and how wide is it? Does it look chunky... or petite? It looks so good on your neck, but I can not get an idea of proportions.
HI Green:

I''ll take some measurements and post more pictures later--sorry I am getting ready to go out of town for the weekend.....but I can say it doesn''t look large at all, rather feminine in fact. The proportion of the setting helps to stabilize it''s position on your neck--or I think it would flip. I tried on a beautful HOF pendant similar to mine, but in general, seemed to have less metal and I could not get it to sit on my neck--it flipped constantly in the 5 minutes I had it on! I could be wrong, but that is my perspective...

more later....

cheers--Sharon

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Thank in advance for the measurements... it really looks good and not too much metal at all!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really love it Sharon!!

My husband asked me what I will do once I am done upgrading my e-ring diamond. (Which won''t be for a little while yet)...

I said ''oh, there are loads of things I will still need! Earrings, necklace, RHR, eternity band......''

I think I have decided on the necklace now! Yours is beautiful!!
36.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/24/2007 5:51:28 AM
Author: Maisie
I really love it Sharon!!

My husband asked me what I will do once I am done upgrading my e-ring diamond. (Which won''t be for a little while yet)...

I said ''oh, there are loads of things I will still need! Earrings, necklace, RHR, eternity band......''

I think I have decided on the necklace now! Yours is beautiful!!
36.gif
HI:

Thank you Maise!! You''d love it too!!

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
some perspective for size

forgreen.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Green with Envy: width measures approximately 5mm

greenagain.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
another side shot for Green with Envy....

lastgreen.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
the pendant measure app. 10mm across; my earrings in the background............

notgruesomethreesome.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/23/2007 8:32:20 PM
Thank in advance for the measurements... it really looks good and not too much metal at all!
HI:

Hope those last pics were OK!

cheers--Sharon

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! It really looks good! We need some more neckshots! Are you super impressed with the WF melee??? I have been reading many good things!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2007 6:37:38 PM
Thanks! It really looks good! We need some more neckshots! Are you super impressed with the WF melee??? I have been reading many good things!
HI:

I am very happy with the melee--and they little sparkle monsters....

I had hoped to get some pics this weekend of me wearing my pendant while at a party, but my DH didn''t take any.....

Have you decided how to set your beautiful
30.gif
new cushion????

cheers--Sharon

Green with Envy

Brilliant_Rock
HI- i do not want to high jack your thread... but am about 99% sure the cushion is going to Singlestone when I return from NYC... I will bring my ideas...and basically trust Ari''s opinion. Probably milgrained double bezel from front... and tiny tiny melee on the sides as a little surprise.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, your pendant is simply beautiful!! Yumm...........
18.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 11/25/2007 8:24:11 PM
Author: Catmom
Sharon, your pendant is simply beautiful!! Yumm...........
18.gif
HI:

Thanks Michelle. Hope you are enjoying your ring!

cheers--Sharon

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Hello Sharon!

I can''t BELIEVE that I missed this great thread! I just LOVE your new halo-set pendant. I have a .51 ct solitiare pendant right now, that I wanted to bling up somehow, change the setting. Now that I see how beautifully yours turned out, I think I''m going to contact Whiteflash!
emwink.gif

Unfortunately, I think it''s going to have to wait until my birthday - only one upgrade at a time ...
emsmilep.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Oh Vespergirl I''m so glad you found this thread and brought it back to life because I missed it too. I wasn''t around much this past fall. Sharon your pendant is absolutely stunning!!! You have such a fantastic jewelry collection and this is a wonderful addition. I''ll bet you are getting a lot of wear out of this beauty.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/7/2008 10:41:41 AM
Author: vespergirl
Hello Sharon!

I can''t BELIEVE that I missed this great thread! I just LOVE your new halo-set pendant. I have a .51 ct solitiare pendant right now, that I wanted to bling up somehow, change the setting. Now that I see how beautifully yours turned out, I think I''m going to contact Whiteflash!
emwink.gif

Unfortunately, I think it''s going to have to wait until my birthday - only one upgrade at a time ...
emsmilep.gif
HI:

Thanks VG, the setting would be a great choice for your stone. I recommend it!!!

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/7/2008 11:16:12 AM
Author: Sundial
Oh Vespergirl I''m so glad you found this thread and brought it back to life because I missed it too. I wasn''t around much this past fall. Sharon your pendant is absolutely stunning!!! You have such a fantastic jewelry collection and this is a wonderful addition. I''ll bet you are getting a lot of wear out of this beauty.
HI:

I''ve missed you Sundial--hope things are well with you. Thanks for stopping by!

cheers--Sharon

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Thanks Sharon! Things are going well now and it is good to be back.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results