shape
carat
color
clarity

So excited!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock

Okay.. So, since I am in class (tsk tsk, I know) and my boyfriend is at work and I have no other way to share my excitement... HERE I AM :) :) :)

I just wanted to share some tidbits!

Today marks 56 days till school ends, which means less than 56 days till a proposal :)
Woohoo *happy dance*

Last night, we got on the topic of my ring and the proposal.

He shared a few things with me... First, he has the ring paid off; a huge surprise to me since I didn't even know he was saving! Apparently he paid it off about a month ago and since then it has been in his possession and he looks at it several times a day :razz:

And, he shared that it is not a heart shaped centre stone. (This is something we debated, and I am very happy that it isn't as I started to realize it was too trendy and since I plan to wear my engagement ring forever, I think eventually it'd get old.. Besides, I have a heard-shaped ruby ring from him anyway :)!)

Then, he teased me that it is SO beautiful!

Then, he said that he has shown some people and they love it too! :)
I don't know who these people are as (obviously) he wouldn't divulge that.

I am starting to wonder if he has already talked to my parents.. It just *seems* like he has. I have a *hunch* if you will.

Actually, even more - - I am starting to wonder even more IF IT'S COMING THIS WEEKEND?!

Ahhhhhhhhh! Don't get me wrong, I won't be disappointed if it doesn't but with each question I asked he kept saying that I'll know 'soon'! And, he keeps emphasizing how special this Saturday will be :|

I don't know ladies.. I am SO excited though!

It really feels... well... REAL :) :)

Okay, I am off! Just wanted to share!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! I''m so excited for you. 56 days is so soon...and it''s probably going to be a great relief when school''s over, too!

sammyj

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!!! I can''t believe your BF divulged so much information!!! Did he tell you all of this in one conversation?? It''s pretty cute that he looks at your ring throughout the day. I want to send you lots of ****dust**** this weekend...only because a proposal would be WAY better than a trip to Home Outfitters (or any other home decor store for that matter!).
9.gif

tlh

Ideal_Rock
THAT IS AWESOME!!!! If I had a tail I''d be wagging it I''m soo happy!
9.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
Yay! That is such good news!! Hopefully if he sticks to his track of not being good with surprises (other thread) than you will have a proposal Saturday!!

Tons and tons of *dust* that you get your proposal soon! Yay for him having the ring!! :)

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock
Aw! Thanks ladies! I am (obviously) SO excited and so happy to be able to share my excitement :)

misskitty
I am really counting down just for my undergrad being done; however, the excitement of what is to come within the next -56 days is making me crazy! Like, finding out about whether I got into my Master's program and the upcoming proposal! Woo!

tlh
The visual of a lady with a tail just made my day :) Thanks! :razz:

Date: 2/12/2009 3:51:17 PM
Author: sammyj
Yay!!! I can't believe your BF divulged so much information!!! Did he tell you all of this in one conversation?? It's pretty cute that he looks at your ring throughout the day. I want to send you lots of ****dust**** this weekend...only because a proposal would be WAY better than a trip to Home Outfitters (or any other home decor store for that matter!).
9.gif

He did tell me this all in one conversation! It was something special, that is for sure! I couldn't believe it. I was like 'oooooo.. you're cracking!' :razz: But I am so glad he's not :razz:

Anyway, your response made me literally laugh out loud.. a proposal would totally alienate a trip to any beloved home store! Thanks for the dust!

xoxo

Shiny_Rock
so exciting!
36.gif
yeah 56 days going to go buy soon. Or maybe this weekend, either way that is so fun and exciting to know its about to happen. So happy for you.

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
36.gif
Awesome!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
21.gif
21.gif

OKAY!!! HORRRAAY! how exciting!!!
I don''t know how you can stand to know all that! I would wake up everyday freaking out.

congrats!! :)

nail_polish

Shiny_Rock

Thanks for all the encouragement, ladies :)

It really is quite exciting!

I can''t wait to post more updates :)

SailorsSweet<3

Brilliant_Rock
see my Verbal Valentines Post!
3.gif

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
I am so super excited for you! Gah, I bet you are totally on cloud nine. I wish my bf would divulge even half that information! Funny thing is, I think he''s about to the same point as yours but luckily you aren''t left wondering! Can''t wait to see your proposal post!

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Warm fuzzies all over!! I could feel the excitement just from reading your post.
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results