shape
carat
color
clarity

So excited- new little diamond bezel pendant!

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I've always wanted one of these and I pulled the trigger after a kindly seller at DB accepted my offer. It's a .367 AGS 000 , J SI1, in 18k gold in the WF Verismo pendant. I hope the color is okay, but I think with its size and fabulous cut it should do just fine. Very excited for it to arrive- couldn't wait to share! :) I think I'll have two links added so it's adjustable to 18" and 16". Right now it's 20".

image_4411.jpg

image_4412.jpg image_4413.jpg

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
It looks very pretty!! Post some shots when it arrives. And great idea of making it have length options. :wavey:

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thanks SparklySoprano! I definitely will. A little while back I thought a cz version might do... But it was just
So foggy and lifeless I resolved to make the real thing happen. Well maybe not the Tiffany real thing but hey can't beat 1/5th the price!

Q

Queenie60

Very nice pendant. I was considering this for my daughter however she is a rose gold gal! Great idea on the chain adjustment - I have the 16", 17" and 18" adjustments on my pendant and enjoy having the options. I wear it every day! Enjoy and congratulations. :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty...a great classic to add to your jewelry wardrobe! Neck pics when you get it!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love the gold.. :love: :love:

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Queenie- the same one from DB? Funny! I'd love a mini rose gold one too to layer. But one thing at a time haha.
Tyty- absolutely. I've been searching obsessively for neck pics of similar carat weights!
Tekate - thanks me too :)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a great pendant. I'm sure you'll get lots of wear out of it. Congrats on getting it for such a great price!

Q

Queenie60

AllThingsSparkling|1464143499|4036008 said:
Queenie- the same one from DB? Funny! I'd love a mini rose gold one too to layer. But one thing at a time haha.
Tyty- absolutely. I've been searching obsessively for neck pics of similar carat weights!
Tekate - thanks me too :)

Yes, the same pendant. I saw it when she posted it and showed my daughter. She likes it however, prefers rose gold. I am glad that you bought it and will enjoy! :love:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
I saw this listed and thought it was so pretty! I'm thrilled that you got it! :appl: It's so lovely! Congrats! :clap:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooh!!! Beautiful! Gives me a serious case of Iwantititis! ;-)

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@LLJsmom thank you !

@Queenie that's so funny- thank your daughter for saving it for me :)

@rockinruby thank you! I cant wait to see the scale IRL, it looks so big in the pics but I think that might be a zoom thing :) Im very excited for the little dew drop of daily sparkle!

@trekkie Ive had that affliction for years when it comes to this pendant. I don't think Ill be taking it off much at all :)

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
ITS HERE ITS HERE ITS HERE!!!! Im just crazy about it! I cant believe how white the J is (even in crummy fluorescent office lighting) and how big .367 looks in this style! I need to get the chain shortened but I hoisted it up to wear Ill be wearing it for neck shots. Whiteflash/AGS/Diamond Bistro for the win! I had to run outside real quick for some natural light fire shots :) :appl: :appl: :love:

image1_7.jpg

image2_3.jpg

collage_0.jpg

Q

Queenie60

It's gorgeous - looks great on your neck. You might consider having the chain made to be adjustable? I have an adjustable chain on my pendant and love the options to wear it 18", 17" and 16". They will just need to ad a little "o" ring in certain spots for hooking. Your pendant is lovely - enjoy!

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Thank you @Queenie60 ! I was going to do extender links for that purpose, but the jeweler said 115 $ so like... 1/5 the price of the whole necklace! So instead Im just shortening it to 16" (30$) and buying an extender (10$). Upside of that is I can use it on any of my gold necklaces :)

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am excited for you! Thank you for sharing!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It looks BEAUTIFUL on you!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very Pretty pendant.

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
It's lovely and looks great on you. I was almost tempted when I saw it on DB too, thought it was a great price even with our terrible exchange rate at the moment. It's a perfect everyday piece, enjoy! :wavey:

AllThingsSparkling

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@PinkGem2522 @CravingDiamonds @marcy thank you so much! yay!
@Ally66 thank you dear :angel:
@monnyjay its comforting there were other PSers interested! I thought it was a great deal too. I pick it up from the jewelers Tuesday and then its staying on all the time :)

Now to just keep my eyes out for matching earrings of similar quality! :naughty: :dance:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
It looks gorgeous on you! Enjoy! :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful on you! :love: Congratulations and enjoy! :appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pendent!!! Looks nice on you!!! Enjoy!!

LightBright

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful. Simple, elegant, perfect for wearing daily. Enjoy!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it on you!!! :love: Looks huge and so sparkly :bigsmile: .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results