shape
carat
color
clarity

So excited- just bought rehearsal dinner dress!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
I went out today with the intention of buying a dress for the shower as I had already purchased a peach silk chiffon dress for the rehearsal. Well, I wandered into BCBG and fell IN LOVE with this dress for the rehearsal (which means I will wear the other dress for the shower). It s so fun and it reminds me of something from Sex and the City or Vintage Chanel. And the best part... It started at $570 and it was on sale for $170!!!! So excited and I just wanted to share! It is hard to see in the pics but the top has the slightest bit of beading and the lace is beautiful!!!

rehearsal dress.jpg

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
and the back... sorry they are so big!

rehearsal dress back.jpg

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Woooow how gorgeous!!!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
How pretty! Great price too! Such a great group of bargain hunters here on PS.

tlh

Ideal_Rock
Wow! that is magnificent!
36.gif

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! It will be perfect for the RD!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that dress! it''s gorgeous!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks ladies!!! Now I just have to find some shoes to go with it!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Ooh, it''s so romantic and beautiful! Hooray for getting a great price, too!

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous dress and a terrific price! Yay!
36.gif
So happy for your Modern Sparkler!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous and that''s great that it was reduced in price!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
It''s stunning! It looks like it''s worth every penny of that 570...what a bargain!

blackbetty

Shiny_Rock
hot stuff!

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty - love the deal you got too!!

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
That dress is fab!!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
WOW that dress is beautiful and a bargin :)

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Soooo pretty!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
ModernSparkler!
I just tried to search for your wedding dress and I couldn''t find it! Have you posted it on PS anywhere?

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Adorable!

galvana

Brilliant_Rock
OMG I LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
That dress is gorgeous! And PERFECT for a rehearsal dinner!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 12:19:48 PM
Author: Clairitek
ModernSparkler!
I just tried to search for your wedding dress and I couldn't find it! Have you posted it on PS anywhere?
Clairitek, here is the link to some of my dress pics- I am planning to post more after my 1st fitting next month!
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/wedding-hair.105602/

And thanks ladies for all of your compliments. Please tell me if this is crazy, but I am 5'2" and a friend came over last night and said the dress kind of overwhelms me. I have to get it shortened anyway, but what would you all think of it as a tea length dress hemmed right above the knees?

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 1:46:18 PM
Author: modernsparkler

ModernSparkler!
I just tried to search for your wedding dress and I couldn''t find it! Have you posted it on PS anywhere?
Clairitek, here is the link to some of my dress pics- I am planning to post more after my 1st fitting next month!

And thanks ladies for all of your compliments. Please tell me if this is crazy, but I am 5''2'' and a friend came over last night and said the dress kind of overwhelms me. I have to get it shortened anyway, but what would you all think of it as a tea length dress hemmed right above the knees?
Oh right! I thought I had seen it somewhere but couldn''t remember specifically. Thanks for reminding me. I was curious how the RD dress paired up with the wedding dress. I can see you enjoy the ruffley/lacey style based on what I saw of your e-pics too!

I envy your hair by the way!

modernsparkler

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/17/2009 1:59:32 PM

Date: 2/17/2009 1:46:18 PM
Author: modernsparkler

ModernSparkler!

And thanks ladies for all of your compliments. Please tell me if this is crazy, but I am 5''2'' and a friend came over last night and said the dress kind of overwhelms me. I have to get it shortened anyway, but what would you all think of it as a tea length dress hemmed right above the knees?
Oh right! I thought I had seen it somewhere but couldn''t remember specifically. Thanks for reminding me. I was curious how the RD dress paired up with the wedding dress. I can see you enjoy the ruffley/lacey style based on what I saw of your e-pics too!

I envy your hair by the way!
Thanks! What is funny is that I never saw myself as a lace girl for a wedding dress (you can''t really tell from the pics but it is heavily beaded on organza) but I just fell in love with the tulle and lace on this piece. But you are right, I am a total sucker for ruffles
19.gif

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
This is a very romantic and unique dress. I''m sure you''ll look lovely in it. How fun to have such a special RD dress.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results